draenor pet battler grinding points?

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Tatakeeo
Pet Score:3299
Realm:Sunstrider-eu
draenor pet battler grinding points?

Post by Tatakeeo » November 20th, 2014, 10:44 am

as above really. anyone found any decent points for grinding this cheev with any success?

i want to get lvl 3 as soon as possible.
any help would be greatfully received

cheers

Topaz
Pet Score:4045
Realm:Magtheridon-eu

Re: draenor pet battler grinding points?

Post by Topaz » November 20th, 2014, 11:11 am

hordies will probably be able to give a better answer but frostfire is filled with pets everywhere in big clutters

Tekulve2012
Pet Score:4376
BattleTag®:kingsfoiler#1479
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Post by Tekulve2012 » November 20th, 2014, 11:26 am

I'd like to know if the 500 pet battles (for tier 3 menagerie) in Draenor count 'account wide' since i do have lvl 90+ on horde and Alliance.

Krysann
Pet Score:10816
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Krysann » November 20th, 2014, 11:40 am

The achievement is account wide. I have been watching the count increase from battles with both Horde and Alliance characters.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » November 20th, 2014, 11:59 am

FFR and Gorgrond were my go-to zones for grinding out the 500 pet battles achievement. I spent more time in FFR, though, as it felt more efficient IMO.

The forest near the northern neutral flight path in FFR has a ton of wild pets that respawn fairly quickly. But there are other spots with high density, quick respawn time. The pets are normally hanging around rock formations, trees, mountains; if you look in the open snow plains, you won't find any.

Good luck!
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Echinacea
Pet Score:10214
Realm:Ravencrest-us

Post by Echinacea » November 20th, 2014, 1:12 pm

Quintessence wrote:FFR and Gorgrond were my go-to zones for grinding out the 500 pet battles achievement. I spent more time in FFR, though, as it felt more efficient IMO.

The forest near the northern neutral flight path in FFR has a ton of wild pets that respawn fairly quickly. But there are other spots with high density, quick respawn time. The pets are normally hanging around rock formations, trees, mountains; if you look in the open snow plains, you won't find any.

Good luck!
ive noticed the most dense concentrations of pets in various spots while flying back and forth to flight points.....ive been meaning to go back to them but im burned out on the same pets in FFR

Kel
Pet Score:4788
BattleTag®:TerribleTim#1747
Realm:Ravencrest-us

Post by Kel » November 21st, 2014, 2:41 pm

Echinacea wrote:ive noticed the most dense concentrations of pets in various spots while flying back and forth to flight points.....
Yea, but this often doesn't mean much because when you are flying you are basically "phased" at that point and are seeing all spawns on all connected servers. So once you land you will phase back to your server and the spawns won't be the same. It's similar to why you can often see Minfernals while you fly to/from Hyjal but once you go there, no Minfernal.
HayWire Motorsports
Tacoma, Washington
http://www.haywire-racing.com