Collected pets not showing in Pet list

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Aalea
Top Rater
Collected pets not showing in Pet list

Post by Aalea » November 17th, 2014, 10:04 pm

I have collected the Umbrafen Spore and Stonegrinder but neither of them are showing in my pet list.

I was blue stoning the pets I have gotten so far and I cannot find these two anywhere. Is anyone else having the same issue?

Pyy
Top Rater
Pet Score:11087
Realm:Barthilas-us

Re: Collected pets not showing in Pet list

Post by Pyy » November 17th, 2014, 11:40 pm

I had problems with all of my non battling pets showing up today (needed to use the Gruntling for banking), turning off Pet Journal Enhanced fixed it. Have you tried disabling any AddOns that are going to modify the pet journal, or just turn them all off to check?

Auschameleon
MVP
Pet Score:10965
Realm:Khaz'goroth-us

Post by Auschameleon » November 19th, 2014, 5:19 pm

None of the pets I've collected over the past few days show up either.
I currently have 551 unique pets and here shows 544.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » November 19th, 2014, 8:02 pm

Auschameleon wrote:None of the pets I've collected over the past few days show up either.
It looks like your armory page isn't showing up properly, which means WarcraftPets can't import your collection. Here's a temporary work around that you can use to update your collection.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Auschameleon
MVP
Pet Score:10965
Realm:Khaz'goroth-us

Post by Auschameleon » November 20th, 2014, 8:00 am

Quintessence wrote:
Auschameleon wrote:None of the pets I've collected over the past few days show up either.
It looks like your armory page isn't showing up properly, which means WarcraftPets can't import your collection. Here's a temporary work around that you can use to update your collection.
Ahh Interesting. I had the 'character not found' error the other day and all my characters disappeared. The only toons I can post in wow forum are my kids lowbies. So your work around didn't work for me, because all my toons over lvl 10 have gone. Though thankfully I am back in the game. Just not in the armory evidently!