Elekk Plushie

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Amhaa
Pet Score:2947
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us
Elekk Plushie

Post by Amhaa » November 18th, 2014, 1:09 am

I think I am a little confused about how to obtain the [pet]Elekk Plushie[/pet]. Do I personally have to have a max level tailor?

Amhaa
GM Tamagotchi
Sisters of Elune/Cenarion Circle

Liopleurodon
Site Admin
Pet Score:3652
Realm:Turalyon-us

Re: Elekk Plushie

Post by Liopleurodon » November 18th, 2014, 9:00 am

It's an item crafted by a tailor, like the Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling is by Engineers. The pattern is purchased in the Tailoring building in the Garrison. A tailor can trade the item, and after it's learned anyone can cage or trade it.

The weird thing is, I have a tailor who started the expansion at literally zero skill, and she can learn and craft it as soon as she has the mats to learn & craft it. All the Draenor patterns are like this. So, if you're thinking about switching skills, there's not the huge ramp-up time there used to be.
xoxo, Your Pet Battling BFF, Tamer Liopleurodon.
http://www.battlepetroundup.com/

Saasan
Top Rater
Pet Score:5353
BattleTag®:Dredre#1692
Realm:Thrall-us

Re: Elekk Plushie

Post by Saasan » November 18th, 2014, 4:55 pm

Liopleurodon wrote: The weird thing is, I have a tailor who started the expansion at literally zero skill, and she can learn and craft it as soon as she has the mats to learn & craft it. All the Draenor patterns are like this. So, if you're thinking about switching skills, there's not the huge ramp-up time there used to be.
I *believe* the reason for this is so you can use more of the "small" garrison buildings, since you get a total of three. It helps out us pet collectors, that's for sure!!