WoD zones - Unable to interact with pets

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Whiplash
Pet Score:4909
Realm:Madoran-us
WoD zones - Unable to interact with pets

Post by Whiplash » November 18th, 2014, 2:43 pm

I have found that in WoD zones I cannot interact with the pets - what I mean is, in all other zones I used the common technique of clicking to check for a rare, forfeit, kill (to force a respawn), and so on.
Now I cannot kill the pet (or mark it) - is that a bug?

Second, I also used a technique to 'pull' a pet from a place where it could not be battled. For example, I found a Mudback Calf on the floor of a pool and could not find a place that would allow combat. I used to be able to 'taunt' a pet so that it would 'attack' me, then 'pull' it to a place that would allow combat.
But that is not possible anymore (as far as I can tell), so when pets are spawned at unusable locations they cannot be battled.

GrosBonda
Pet Score:10429
BattleTag®:Grosbonda#1406
Realm:Arygos-us

Re: WoD zones - Unable to interact with pets

Post by GrosBonda » November 18th, 2014, 3:07 pm

Whiplash wrote:I have found that in WoD zones I cannot interact with the pets - what I mean is, in all other zones I used the common technique of clicking to check for a rare, forfeit, kill (to force a respawn), and so on.
Now I cannot kill the pet (or mark it) - is that a bug?

Second, I also used a technique to 'pull' a pet from a place where it could not be battled. For example, I found a Mudback Calf on the floor of a pool and could not find a place that would allow combat. I used to be able to 'taunt' a pet so that it would 'attack' me, then 'pull' it to a place that would allow combat.
But that is not possible anymore (as far as I can tell), so when pets are spawned at unusable locations they cannot be battled.
some pets are friendly .... or something now ..so no more killing to force re-spawn
you can still kill them in battle :) make dual result +1 to you achiev for menagerie lvl3 and force re-spawn :D

Note: some pet can still get killed by spell or physical attck tho...