Best Realm for buying pets on the Auction House

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Memnochlv
Pet Score:3533
Realm:Black Dragonflight-us
Best Realm for buying pets on the Auction House

Post by Memnochlv » November 15th, 2014, 5:04 pm

Is Illidan still considered the best realm for buying pets on the AH? For the horde side that is...

thanks!

Ranok
MVP
Pet Score:13640
Realm:Stormrage-us

Re: Best Realm for buying pets on the Auction House

Post by Ranok » November 15th, 2014, 8:32 pm

I don't have a toon on Illidan so can't compare, but Area 52 often has lowest price of the 8 realms I check.

Of course last few days you're looking at a 3 or 4 hour queue to get on Area 52.

Memnochlv
Pet Score:3533
Realm:Black Dragonflight-us

Post by Memnochlv » November 17th, 2014, 2:58 am

Ranok wrote:I don't have a toon on Illidan so can't compare, but Area 52 often has lowest price of the 8 realms I check.
Thanks! I'll have to look into them. I realized my bank alt has a blue metric f**k ton of caged pets in his mailbox that about to expire within 24h, so I wanted to stop putting this off and go make a bank alt (or few I guess) wherever is best.
Ranok wrote:Of course last few days you're looking at a 3 or 4 hour queue to get on Area 52.
After the last restart, that ought to be fixed. All realms had their max users reduced to debug latency issues, I'm very pleased it's gone away!

Tekulve2012
Pet Score:4376
BattleTag®:kingsfoiler#1479
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Post by Tekulve2012 » November 17th, 2014, 12:41 pm

I find the best prices on Stormrage and Area 52.

Illidan is hit and miss but once in a while you'll find a bargain.

Sargeras is excellent if you're buying pets that are less than 7k but not so great for higher priced pets.

Zuljin is like Sargeras that way... good numbers of all pets but higher priced pets are always expensive there.
---------
Incidently, Frostmourne often has amazing prices on flawless stones(less than 2k sometimes) ..but check often