Stall teams

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Hootstwo
Top Rater
Pet Score:4328
Realm:Proudmoore-us
Stall teams

Post by Hootstwo » November 5th, 2014, 8:16 pm

I still absolutely hate coming up against stall teams, but I also refuse to bow to them. Tonight I came up against a Thundertail Flapper, Murkalot and Magical Crawdad. Basic premise was to use Murk to toss up Shield Storm, get in a hit or two, then bring in Flapper and put up a dam, bring in Crawdad heal up, rinse repeat.

So... Out comes my PP Emperor Crab, her/his team can't take it down. They just kept cycling, I kept hitting where I could and healing continuously. Lasted about 10 minutes maybe? I was watching TV (Homeland on Netflix!), so I could go all night. That was an annoying team. (She/he abandoned).

Aalea
Top Rater

Re: Stall teams

Post by Aalea » November 6th, 2014, 2:20 am

These teams are super annoying. I might not be able to beat them but I put up a good time wasting fight. I've had these games go on for 15 minutes or longer. If they want to waste my time I will sure as hell waste theirs too.

Goldenbelmont
Pet Score:2314
Realm:Turalyon-us

Post by Goldenbelmont » November 6th, 2014, 3:52 am

Hmm interesting. I run the usual Crawdad, Bloosoming, Xu-Fu stall when i'm get frustrated that someone is using a more cheap team than I am.

Post by Guest » November 7th, 2014, 10:15 pm

i consider 10 minutes enough to waste my time

Kel
Pet Score:4788
BattleTag®:TerribleTim#1747
Realm:Ravencrest-us

Post by Kel » November 8th, 2014, 11:38 am

So you're saying my Blossoming Ancient / Singing Sunflower / Magical Crawdad team would make you go full tilt? :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
HayWire Motorsports
Tacoma, Washington
http://www.haywire-racing.com