Pet Battle Dailies

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Aalea
Top Rater
Pet Battle Dailies

Post by Aalea » November 6th, 2014, 2:13 am

I am sick and tired of completing the three dailies and then finding that I cant turn them in as the game doest seem to acknowledge my wins. They are acknowledged at the time of the win then when I try to turn them in they are missing. I have created tickets about this and was also promised that the bags would be refunded to me a while back, but they never were.

I now have to do the dailies again today because the game doesnt seem to have recorded my kills, even though they were recorded at the time of the kill. I have logged out and in again hoping this would fix the issue but to no avail.

I am really, REALLY annoyed that this keeps happening and Blizzard say they are aware of the issue but do not seem to be willing to reimburse me for my time spent trying to do them.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :o :shock:

Once again I just completed Gorespine, this time it didnt even give me the win. Even after relogging.

SO FRUSTRATED

Flohsakk
Pet Score:13312
Realm:Blackhand-eu

Re: Pet Battle Dailies

Post by Flohsakk » November 6th, 2014, 7:41 am

Hmm that's strange, I sometimes have the problem that Beasts of Fable kills won't count (when I think about it, it was always Book I stuff and I had do relogg and repeat multiple times), but I never experienced problems to turn in the quests when the single objectives were acknowledged.

Sellys
Pet Score:9122
Realm:Turalyon-us

Post by Sellys » November 6th, 2014, 10:51 am

Are you doing these while in a raid group?

Aalea
Top Rater

Post by Aalea » November 6th, 2014, 6:06 pm

No not doing it in a raid group or any group for that matter. Blizzard told me it was a known problem when I first put in a ticket about it. So therefore I am assuming it is not one of my addons doing it.

Jazeel
Pet Score:9583
Realm:Saurfang-us

Post by Jazeel » November 6th, 2014, 6:49 pm

I have had this issue to, however luckily for me i have always been able to correct it by relogging, once i had to reboot but that was prior to patch 6.0 . I run with very few addons when doing the BoF dailies and none that are out of date.

Post by Guest » November 7th, 2014, 10:13 pm

Are you doing these while in a raid group?