(US) Wakamaru's Pet Leveling Service - Unavailable

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Wakamaru
MVP
Pet Score:12165
BattleTag®:Wakamaru#1375
Realm:Bladefist-us
(US) Wakamaru's Pet Leveling Service - Unavailable

Post by Wakamaru » October 25th, 2014, 5:44 pm

• → Has the pets they are wanting leveled already upgraded to rare quality.
    → Has invested time into leveling pets on their own.
    → Has invest time in to their pet collection in other areas, including actual collecting and achievements.
    → Is also working on leveling other pets including wild-caught and non-cageable pets.
    → The level 25s are for your personal collection.

• → Your WarcraftPets.com profile and collection must be uploaded w/ a character that can be properly viewed.
    → Has some sort of reasonable activity within the WarcraftPets.com community.

• → Step one after I am hired is you creating a list of pets that you intend to have me level. Breeds must be included on the list.
    → I will trade you my level 25’s for your lower level pets where quality and breed matches. There are some pets which I will not outright trade on, see "blacklist" at the bottom of this section.
    → Overall leveling services are done in groups of 10 to 15. That is, I will trade you 10 to 15 of my level 25s – relevel the low level pets to 25 – and then trade another batch of 10 to 15.
    → Where breed and/or quality do not match – I will require your actual pet(s) to level. After I finish leveling your pet(s), I will deposit them into your bank tab to be picked up at your convenience. I prefer to work in batches where this is the case.
    → Where blacklist pets or alternate breed/quality pets are needing leveled, these will be leveled in clumps of 5 and then returned to the bank.
  • → Any TCG pet
    → Viscous Horror
    → Darkmoon Rabbit
    → Gilnean Raven(s)
    → Hyacinth Macaw
    → Lifelike Mechanical Frostboar
    → Servant of Demidos
My reasons are my own and this is non-negotiable.

• Waka's Pet Nursery
    • A private guild with full access to your own personal bank tab. This bank will be used to drop off, pick up, and generally exchange pets. The primary purpose of this bank is for convenience where issues such as typical playing hours or time zones may make it hard to connect in person.
    My E-Mail Address
    • You are not required to give me your unless you wish to for the purpose of updates. I will however give you mine, so that you always have a way to keep in contact with me should you have any questions or concerns. If you decide to give me your e-mail address, I will send you updates when a batch of 25s have been deposited into your bank.
    An "Insurance" Policy
    • A dated and time stamped in-game contract with me outlining the basics of our leveling agreement – including a pet list and other information such as the final date that I will have all of your pets returned to you. The purpose of this letter is for your own peace of mind. In the event that something should happen to me in real life and I am for whatever reason unable to make it back to WoW – the letter will serve as “insurance” for you. It will contain the information that you need in order to have a GM retrieve your pets from my account. (Thank you for the idea Angelwings)

• Payment Before Leveling
    • 1. A pet leveling service agreement is reach in game after some discussion.
      2. The person I am leveling pets for sends me their pet list via email or private message through WarcraftPets.com
      3. The person I am leveling pets for will create a level 1 human character on Skywall-Alliance. I will invite them to my pet leveling guild (Wakas Pet Nursery) and give them a ride to from Northshire to Stormwind.
      4. The person I am leveling pets for will deposit their pets in to their personal guild bank tab. The amount in which they are comfortable depositing is up to them. The more pets I have access to, the quick the turn-around will be.
      5. I immediately exchange one batch of pets. Typically 10 pets, sometimes more. Quantity may be fewer depending on which pets are being exchanged and if there are breed and quality differences. In the event of blacklist pets or breed/quality differences - these pets will be leveled last so that their owner has access to them at all times unless I am actively working on them.
      6. I level the low level pets that I exchanged my level 25s for.
      7. After leveling the low level pets back to 25, I will make another pet exchange through the guild bank.
  • Leveling Before Payment
    • 1. A pet leveling service agreement is reach in game after some discussion.
      2. The person I am leveling pets for sends me their pet list via email or private message through WarcraftPets.com
      3. The person I am leveling pets for will create a level 1 human character on Skywall-Alliance. I will invite them to my pet leveling guild (Wakas Pet Nursery) and give them a ride to from Northshire to Stormwind.
      4. The person I am leveling pets for will deposit their pets in to their personal guild bank tab.
      5. Blacklist pets and pets where there is a difference in quality/breed will be removed and leveled first.
      6. Once the entire batch of pets is ready for exchange, payment arrangements will be made and all pets will be traded at once.

• What I Will Not Accept
    • → Gold on any server. I could make more gold leveling and selling the pets. This is nonnegotiable.
      → BoE Battle-Stones
      → Pets that I do not need (for now)
  • What I Will Accept & How Many Pets I Will Level/Trade For It
    • Bnet Cards (20 pets each) (temp on hold)
      Gifted Game Time (15 pets each)
      → Pets That I Need
      • + Bone Serpent Thanks Faelar!
        + Fragment of Anger (10 pets) Thanks Errodon!
        + Fragment of Desire (10 pets)
        + Fragment of Suffering (10 pets)
        + Grotesque (10 pets) Thanks Errodon!
        + Young Talbuk

• → If you are interested in this service, please leave a response here. Include your BattleTag so that I can add you.
    → If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask.

Last Updated: 02/28/2015

Formerly "Free Pet Leveling via In-Game Mail".
Last edited by Wakamaru on May 30th, 2015, 3:56 am, edited 98 times in total.
@TamerWakamaru

Wakamaru
MVP

Status & Updates

Post by Wakamaru » October 25th, 2014, 6:31 pm

Last Updated: 02/28/2015

Nothing new!

• → I am under absolutely no obligation to agree to a pet-leveling arrangement with anyone. Just because a person responds with interest to the service does not mean that I will automatically be working for them. I like to review a person’s collection and spend time talking with them before we agree on leveling arrangements. I have encountered a few too many people who take advantage of leveling services in order to get level 25 pets to sell on the auction house.
    → I reserve the right to refuse this service to anyone, for any reason.

Q: Will I accept gold on servers other than Skywall or Drak'thul?
A: Absolutely not! I have been hassled far too many times over the subject and don't care for being repeatedly aggravated to take gold on a server that I will never play on. Furthermore, if your bribe is that "it's a good server to buy pets on!"... well - buy pets that I need then come and talk to me :)

Q: Will I accept pets not currently listed on my "Wanted" list?
A: If there are pets on my wanted list, I will only accept these. If the pet list is open or empty however, I may entertain other offers.
Last edited by Wakamaru on February 28th, 2015, 10:06 pm, edited 34 times in total.
@TamerWakamaru

Yehhboii
Pet Score:994
Realm:Jubei'Thos-us

Re: (US) Free Pet Leveling

Post by Yehhboii » October 28th, 2014, 5:47 am

thnx waka =]
arfter these australian server's are loaded ill mail u a lil present 8-)

Wakamaru
MVP

Post by Wakamaru » October 28th, 2014, 5:53 am

Hey no worries :) Really looking forward to those servers myself! I returned another pet to you just before server shut down. Use it well!
@TamerWakamaru

Yehhboii
Pet Score:994
Realm:Jubei'Thos-us

Post by Yehhboii » October 28th, 2014, 6:01 am

hey can u remeber what i asked about checking my collection for me and sending that thing over still any chance ,
please and thankyou

Post by Guest » October 28th, 2014, 9:06 am

Wakamaru, throwing tasty leveling candy at fellow pet collectors in her spare time. SOMEONE GET THIS LADY A CAPE!

Dirkie
Pet Score:5479
BattleTag®:dirk#1435
Realm:Frostwolf-us

Post by Dirkie » October 28th, 2014, 9:31 am

Very generous! Well done. I'd give you a bump if I knew how to do it.

p.s. As for leveling thanks but I am slowly working through my pets when I do the Pandaria Tamers as well. I really have all the pets I NEED at max level anyway... for now anyway. ;)

Kpb321
Pet Score:3974
BattleTag®:kpb#1554
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Post by Kpb321 » October 28th, 2014, 10:53 am

I don't need any help leveling pets but a couple quick suggestions. You can mail Bandages or a couple of the other items you get from pet battles across servers to sell for a little gold. Another option is the armor tokens from Timeless Isle. They are BoA and sell for ~5g. Plenty for mailing pets.

Wakamaru
MVP

Post by Wakamaru » October 28th, 2014, 6:16 pm

Kpb321 wrote:I don't need any help leveling pets but a couple quick suggestions. You can mail Bandages or a couple of the other items you get from pet battles across servers to sell for a little gold. Another option is the armor tokens from Timeless Isle. They are BoA and sell for ~5g. Plenty for mailing pets.
This is an excellent tip. I'll edit my original post to include the information. Thank you :)
@TamerWakamaru

Wakamaru
MVP

Post by Wakamaru » October 28th, 2014, 6:17 pm

Dirkie wrote:Very generous! Well done. I'd give you a bump if I knew how to do it.

p.s. As for leveling thanks but I am slowly working through my pets when I do the Pandaria Tamers as well. I really have all the pets I NEED at max level anyway... for now anyway. ;)
That's pretty much how I leveled all of my pets too, Dirkie! I'd get them to around 15 on their own, then take them through the pandaria tamers. Maybe finish out that last level on grinding so I didn't waste the exp from a tamer.

And by replying to the thread, you gave me a bump! Thank you :)
@TamerWakamaru

Wakamaru
MVP

Post by Wakamaru » October 28th, 2014, 6:19 pm

Ablehazard wrote:Wakamaru, throwing tasty leveling candy at fellow pet collectors in her spare time. SOMEONE GET THIS LADY A CAPE!
LOL, thank you Able! I'm just trying to pay forward the kindnesses shown to me while I was leveling. There were several people who really pitched in for no reason at all other to help, and I'd like to do the same for a little while.
@TamerWakamaru

Wakamaru
MVP

Post by Wakamaru » October 28th, 2014, 6:20 pm

Yehhboii wrote:hey can u remeber what i asked about checking my collection for me and sending that thing over still any chance ,
please and thankyou
I'm in finals today and tomorrow still aside from a lunch break, a sanity break, and my end of the night wind-down. I'll comb through your collection soon and see what I can see.
@TamerWakamaru

Voskres
Top Rater
Pet Score:10910
BattleTag®:Vosk#1999
Realm:Cenarion Circle-us

Post by Voskres » October 28th, 2014, 6:23 pm

Thank you!

Wakamaru
MVP

Post by Wakamaru » October 29th, 2014, 2:32 am

Yehhboii wrote:thnx waka =]
arfter these australian server's are loaded ill mail u a lil present 8-)
Thank you very much for the spirit! It wasn't necessary at all and I totally appreciate it! :D

Latest batch of pets several folks sent have been leveled and returned to their owners! Queue is cleared for the moment.
@TamerWakamaru

Ravnhawk
MVP
Pet Score:6534
BattleTag®:ravnhawk#1272
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Ravnhawk » October 29th, 2014, 2:10 pm

You are awesome to help others out this way. WOOT!

Luxxy
Top Rater
Pet Score:3423
BattleTag®:Retraxx#1868
Realm:Mok'Nathal-us

Post by Luxxy » October 29th, 2014, 2:32 pm

Im interested in this :) when you get a moment feel free to add my btag :)

Wakamaru
MVP

Post by Wakamaru » October 29th, 2014, 5:04 pm

Luxxy wrote:Im interested in this :) when you get a moment feel free to add my btag :)
Request sent. I have a major finals exam here shortly, so I wouldn't expect to see me on until much later this evening. I will however be on PLENTY in the following days for my "finals recovery" gaming time.
Ravnhawk wrote:You are awesome to help others out this way. WOOT!
I was still doing dailies and didn't need the carry experience, so I thought I'd offer it to others. I know I could have leveled cageable pets to sell on the Auction House - but I'd rather do this for now.

Just a reminder to everyone though, it is temporary. As soon as I need the experience for my WoD pets I will be putting this service on hold and accepting no further pets. I'll finish out the ones that have already been sent and then get to leveling my own pets once more :)
@TamerWakamaru

Luxxy
Top Rater
Pet Score:3423
BattleTag®:Retraxx#1868
Realm:Mok'Nathal-us

Post by Luxxy » October 29th, 2014, 5:54 pm

Works for me :)

KuroOfTheWind
Top Rater
Pet Score:9082