New World Event Pets

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Kynthea
Pet Score:3174
Realm:Alleria-us
New World Event Pets

Post by Kynthea » October 20th, 2014, 8:24 pm

I apologize if this has already been posted, but I was poking around the pet tab and searching through the pets for world events to see if anything new popped up. Initially I discovered one because it popped up under the partial word search for another pet.

Lunar Festival- none
Love Is In The Air- Lovebird Hatchling (looks like a pink strider)- costs 40 love tokens
Noblegarden- Mystical Spring Bouquet (non-battle pet) - costs 100 chocolates
Children's Week - none
Midsummer- Blazing Cindercrawler (spider with a sort of lava rock look to it) costs 350 of the flaming flower things
Brewfest- Stout Alemental (pandaren elemental) costs 200 brewfest tokens
Hallow's End- Cursed Birman and Widget the Departed (both cats already mentioned in another thread) cost 150 candies
Pilgrim's Bounty- Bush Chicken - (looks like a taller skinnier flightless fuzzy chicken- not sure if I've seen the model before) not sure exactly how its obtained
Winter Veil- none

Anyone have more thoughts or info? I think the bush chicken reminds me of a Highlands Clucker a bit, but the bush chicken has wattles.

Graven
Pet Score:5307
Realm:Terenas-eu

Re: New World Event Pets

Post by Graven » October 21st, 2014, 10:56 am

I haven't checked that the models are exactly the same, but Courageous Yon has a chicken pet that looks pretty similar.

Kel
Pet Score:4788
BattleTag®:TerribleTim#1747
Realm:Ravencrest-us

Post by Kel » October 21st, 2014, 11:19 am

Didn't Brewfest just end? I don't recall seeing the Stout Alemental at that time. Or did I miss it?
HayWire Motorsports
Tacoma, Washington
http://www.haywire-racing.com

Graven

Post by Graven » October 21st, 2014, 11:23 am

Brewfest that just passed was before patch 6.0.2, so new pets were not available yet.

Kynthea
Pet Score:3174
Realm:Alleria-us

Post by Kynthea » October 21st, 2014, 10:36 pm

As Graven said, the new Brewfest pet was added after Brewfest ended. Kind of a bummer. I had enough tokens to buy a few of them if it had been added sooner. But such is life.

I wish they would add some new stuff for Children's Week though. Like something from Pandaria. I really want a pangolin. Sure the in game one doesn't look nearly as cool as a real one, but I wanted a pangolin as a real pet and having one in game would be a nice compromise.

Graven

Post by Graven » October 23rd, 2014, 11:58 am

Please don't ever get a pangolin as a real-life pet. They are endangered in the wild because people poach them for food, medicine and yes, to sell abroad as exotic pets. :(

But yes, I agree, they are awesome animals. Would love to encounter one in the wild someday. :)

Jazeel
Pet Score:9583
Realm:Saurfang-us

Post by Jazeel » October 23rd, 2014, 3:34 pm

I think they wont add a pandarian childrens week pet in the future, however there is plenty of scope for WoD as that place is about to be full of orphans :twisted:

Dakaf
MVP
Pet Score:6003
BattleTag®:Dakaf#1332
Realm:Dawnbringer-us

Post by Dakaf » October 24th, 2014, 6:22 pm

Jazeel wrote:I think they wont add a pandarian childrens week pet in the future, however there is plenty of scope for WoD as that place is about to be full of orphans :twisted:
LOL, evil!
<Kings and Queens> Alliance on Dawnbringer
-pet collecting OCD