<World Safari> WOD pls help

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Sarmint
Pet Score:2743
Realm:Emeriss-eu
<World Safari> WOD pls help

Post by Sarmint » September 12th, 2014, 8:06 am

Hi im wondering about the world safari title in Wod.

Sadly I miss the snowy owl, and my atempt at the <world safari> achievment is not going to be finished before wod. Since the snowy owl won't spawn untill 21. december and by then wod should probably be out.

Can someone link me the pet that needs to be tamed? About how many pets needs to be tamed? Anyone know if some pets are going to be more difficult to obtain than in previous expansions? Or is the difficulty level going to be about the same as in mop?

I actually opened a ticket in wow but the Gm said maybe I could ask a friend with wod beta...

Chibimage
Top Rater
Pet Score:12239
Realm:Stormrage-us

Re: <World Safari> WOD pls help

Post by Chibimage » September 12th, 2014, 7:42 pm

I don't think this achievement is changing to add any pets from WoD actually. I have the achievement on my beta characters and it isn't un-done now. I think you're ok and can look forward to the Snowy Owl!

Maizing
Pet Score:5724
BattleTag®:Maizing#1456
Realm:Feathermoon-us

Post by Maizing » September 12th, 2014, 9:24 pm

Chibimage wrote:I don't think this achievement is changing to add any pets from WoD actually. I have the achievement on my beta characters and it isn't un-done now. I think you're ok and can look forward to the Snowy Owl!
Since achievements that have already been earned are never taken away, that you still have the achievement in the beta may not mean that it will not change to include the new pets.

I will check the next time I am in the beta to see if they have updated the achievement.

Luciandk
Pet Score:3576
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Post by Luciandk » September 13th, 2014, 7:26 pm

Some cheevos gets updated each expack, like The Loremaster. But once you finish it, you dont need to complete future parts to retain the meta acheivement.

Sarmint
Pet Score:2743
Realm:Emeriss-eu

Post by Sarmint » September 14th, 2014, 4:49 pm

Hi thanks for replies.

Here is my ticket anyway if anyone wonder:

my question:

Hi im doing (or have pretty much completed) the achivement for the zookeeper title. But iI'm missing the snowy owl, witch won't spawn untill 21 december I think. By then Wod should be released. And I wonder if I got to tame alot of wod pets to get the zookeeper title because the achievement will be extended? or will I get the title 21 December when I tame the snowy owl?

Answer:

Deefrevoa Customer Service Representative
Hello ----, Game Master Deefrevoa at your service !

You were not connected in game when I took care of you request. That's why I'm sending you this message.

If with Warlords of Draenor the achievement gets an update with more criterias, you'll indeed have to tame more pets to get the title, it all depends on our developers.

If you have any friend participating in the beta, you can ask them to check if there's any change for that or anything else that might interest you.

I hope that helped to clarify things.

I wish you the best. And enjoy the game ! :)

Chibimage
Top Rater
Pet Score:12239
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Chibimage » September 15th, 2014, 8:40 am

(Never make tickets about beta, the CMs don't know anything as they don't play beta and beta has *zero* CM ticket handling.)

I just checked in the beta the achievements and nothing about World Safari has changed. It's all the old zones and no new pets. Draenor Safari is it's own achievement and it looks unfinished right now --- the Pet Battle pass hasn't occurred yet.

If there are any changes once the Pet Battle pass has gone in, I'll post here.

Klaital
Pet Score:4516
Realm:The Sha'tar-eu

Post by Klaital » September 15th, 2014, 9:03 am

Only thing that might change is that they add Draenor safari into the world safari also, but that doesn't bother me as I plan to collect all the draenor pets anyway. :)

Merana
Pet Score:10003
Realm:Aman'Thul-eu

Post by Merana » September 15th, 2014, 9:40 am

The achievements don't seem to be anywhere close to finalized. I would expect "Draenor Safari" to be required for "World Safari", and if it doesn't, be pleasantly surprised.

Alanabalana
Pet Score:1982
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us

Post by Alanabalana » October 14th, 2014, 11:59 am

I came here wondering the same thing! Well, I'm missing more than the Snowy Owl...but I've been working on the different safaris and wondered if I need to get them all done before WoD drops in order to get Zookeeper. (I do want all the new WoD pets, it just takes me ages to level my toon in order to go to those zones :P)

I see now that there are some new achieves for WoD pet collecting, so how's Zookeeper looking? :)