(US)★ Nemesis! Fight, Kill, Salute! Title & 3 Toy rewards ★

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Ashkir
Pet Score:2986
BattleTag®:Ashkir#1440
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us
Re: (US) ★ WTB Blizzcon, CE. Trading Gold, Pets, Rare Items

Post by Ashkir » October 1st, 2014, 12:32 pm

If there's any chance of a no-show for one of your Alliance side runs I'm interested on my survival hunter [url=http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11362]here[/url]. I'm really hoping to get the Crimson Phoenix mount.

Charlott
Top Rater
Pet Score:11193
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us

Post by Charlott » October 1st, 2014, 10:21 pm

Our next Ally one is sometime this Sunday- but it's currently full. I added you in case one of them doesn't show/backs out (which wouldn't surprise me at all - one of them has "no showed" on us 3 times in the past lol). Not sure what time on Sunday yet. (One of the dps that wanted to go didn't give me a time frame and is offline now, but I'll probably find out soon.)
Also, it's for golds & not really a "carry" group. The tank and I have done them a million times & are just using our ally alts. But the dps is not our regular dps from the sell team (our sell team is horde). I doubt this Sunday group's dps will be high enough for ya to afk at the front or anything like that ;)

Ashkir

Post by Ashkir » October 1st, 2014, 10:34 pm

I have absolutely no problem with trying to contribute/help out. I have a general idea of the fights. I was very close to finishing Stormstout Brewery myself :D But; sadly our tank reset us and left group so we didn't even get the silver (we had like 15 seconds left on gold clock, boss was at 10%). I do have invisibility potions and all consumables, flasks, etc and about 22 gem slots in my hunter's gear. I have no problem with being a reserve. Just let me know. I see you accepted my BTag invite. I'm Ashkir on Battle.Net as well.

Edit: I don't mind faction changing Horde; but it takes the transfer of 40k off the table. But, it does keep in Pierre/Spectral Cub.

Charlott
Top Rater

Post by Charlott » October 2nd, 2014, 2:32 am

Nah, don't faction change. I've got possibly 2 other ally dps (besides the 3 sunday) that also want CMs, so it's pretty likely that there will be another group next week as well.

In case anyone else is interested... we do have 1 horde group coming up with 1 tentative dps.
Oct 7 (Tues) for golds - will know in a couple days if the dps can make it or not (again, this group isn't a "carry"; it's not our regular horde dps - could be filled with wipes/resets/etc).
The other CMs I have planned I think everyone will show up for (next one is Oct 3 Friday at 9 eastern - horde). Although we've had terrible luck with people not showing lately, so who knows.

My real ID is actually full right now... til I can make some space on there, anyone else should probably just PM me (or post here) :) Might have to get the tank to start adding folks, heh.

edit: also updating my list. Disgusting Oozling, Fox Kit, Enchanted Broom all sold.

Ashkir

Post by Ashkir » October 2nd, 2014, 12:27 pm

Thanks again Charlott! Members of my guild I play with a great deal are switching to the Horde side so I didn't think of it of a complete loss if I switched over to them or not. Might do it in the future might not. It's a hard decision to make nonetheless. I am patient and have time to sit down and can adjust my schedule to fit any time even as a reserve.

Good luck with your runs! Thanks again for considering me!

Edit: [url=http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/14609781808#2]updated list for full carry[/url] horde side

Charlott
Top Rater

Post by Charlott » October 4th, 2014, 10:21 am

Updated lists. Traded Searing scorchling, hyc macaw, oozling, sprite darter (or something like that) for a bal card & sold a ss raven + spineclaw hh today.

Ashkir, keep trying to find a sell run in case this doesn't work out. This weekend's will most likely be full, but on Sunday, I should have more details about the next ally group. I'm going to try to set up one for you with a couple of other decent dps, but we'll see.

Reserve wise - We do lots of types of CMs, and they all randomly have "no shows." Sometimes we do guild ones with our crappy, new, boosted alts (free). Sometimes buyers don't show up to the 90k sell runs with our realm best team (this is the only run that is horde only). Sometimes we take 3x dps (it's actually a lot cheaper for dps that way since the cost is split 3 ways/they aren't paying 4 people for a carry; of course that has downsides too- each dps has to pull their own weight & there can be wipes/resets).
Today we have one at 7 eastern; Sunday one at 6 eastern. But I really expect both of those to be full. Today is our regular team (we boosted alts- so now the alts need golds/mistwalker lol). Tomorrow is a group of 3 dps that already paid me, so I think they'll show up, haha.
edit: and depending on which type of run it is, it is potentially a whole lot cheaper than what you are offering ;p

Ashkir

Post by Ashkir » October 4th, 2014, 5:46 pm

I did go Horde now with my guild friends :). Offer's still up. Willing to trade for the six I want. I'm trying to sell them for a CM run still. Very little luck unfortunately! :(

Good luck with your runs Charlott!

Charlott
Top Rater

Re: (US) ★ WTT Spineclaw, BlackTabby, Ji-Kun++ for cards/sto

Post by Charlott » October 6th, 2014, 10:25 am

Added: Sand Scarab, Emerald Whelpling, Son of Animus, Blackfuse bombling PP, Fox Kit, Kovok HP.
edit: somewhat restocking pets today.
Added a darkmoon eye and sprite darter hatchling.

Charlott
Top Rater

Re: (US) ★ WTT Spineclaw, smaller ToT pets etc for cards/sto

Post by Charlott » October 8th, 2014, 12:10 pm

Added: Gilnean Raven S/S and speedy
Removed: Fox kit (sold)

Charlott
Top Rater

Re: (US) ★ WTT Crawling Claw, Spineclaw, etc for cards/store

Post by Charlott » October 10th, 2014, 11:36 pm

Added: Crawling Claw, Disgusting Oozling, Chuck, Whiskers the rat, mr wiggles, speedy, scooter the snail, mulgore hatchling, darkmoon zeppelin
Removed: Kovok (sold)

Edit: Added Gregarious Grell, Purple puffer, crimson whelpling and others.
son of animus
living fluid

Charlott
Top Rater

Re: (US) ★ WTT Claw, Spineclaw, Puffer+ for cards/store ★

Post by Charlott » October 13th, 2014, 2:36 am

So, it looks like I didn't end up using my Illidan gold in any of the trades I had pending... so now I've got 200k Illidan gold available for trading. (Also up to 50k on stormrage-a)

We might be selling challenge modes tomorrow - but it kinda depends on outside factors, likely won't know until the last minute. Price will be whatever other groups seem to be selling them for tomorrow.

Super limited time offer (because I won't be able to resist just crafting the mounts more than a few days)... spare pet(s) for yellow/red/blue jc mount(s).

Charlott
Top Rater

Re: (US) ★ WTT Bronze Whelp, Spineclaw PP for cards/store ★

Post by Charlott » October 15th, 2014, 2:05 pm

Up to 300k Illidan gold & 80k Stormrage. Buying for grunty/minithor/fetish sham/tcg vanity items (possibly tcg mounts - if you're looking to xfer gold to your home server, I'd be interested in buying multiple tcg mounts on whisperwind.)

WTT my bronze whelp for 1 pet store pet.

Possibly looking for sky-bo but probably going to wait til prices come down/stabilize.

edit: spineclaw pp sold (9k stormrage)

Charlott
Top Rater

Re: (US) ★ WTT Rare drop pets, etc for Sky-Bo/store ★

Post by Charlott » October 17th, 2014, 7:17 pm

Down to 80k on Illidan. Been helping a couple others with collections, and was able to get the last murkalot I needed, ty shoecup! Also down to 10k on stormrage (100k pending trade).

If anyone is looking to sell a bunch of tcg mounts at reasonable prices, I need 1-2 of each on whisperwind (except rhino, dragonhawk, camel); 1 for my collection & 1 for the cm tank-- I'm not looking to resell.

Added a whole bunch of rare drop & argent tourney pets, including a bronze whelpling, crawling claw, searing scorchling, etc.
Would like to trade any of them (or multiples depending on the prices) for store pets/winged guardian or Sky-bo.

edit: Got the last corrupted hippogryph I was after. (Still need 1x of most tcg mounts, 2x of some of the smaller ones - bear, raptor).

Charlott
Top Rater

Re: (US) ★ WTT Rare pets, Decahedral Dice for Sky-Bo/store ★

Post by Charlott » October 19th, 2014, 7:06 pm

Finished off store pets/mounts (at least til they add more).

Looking to trade spare pets/toys for:
Loaded Gnomish Dice - would love to just trade 1:1, my deca dice or unusual compass for the gnomish.
Halloween Pets (I'm working on these but open to decent trades so I can stop farming.)
Sky-bo
Illidan/Stormrage gold. (Willing to sell the toys for less than they're going for on Ill/Sr, but the toys are on other servers.)

Sound
Top Rater
Pet Score:5501
BattleTag®:Sound#1785
Realm:Silver Hand-us

Post by Sound » October 19th, 2014, 9:34 pm

Thanks for the smooth trade today! +1 rep!

Charlott
Top Rater

Post by Charlott » October 19th, 2014, 11:01 pm

You too, thanks!!

Updating my list too... ty Opteron for the skybo :D

Kobrasnake
Realm:Aggramar-us

Re: (US) ★ WTT Rare pets, Decahedral Dice for Gnomish/tcg to

Post by Kobrasnake » October 20th, 2014, 12:24 am

Excellent trade and a very pleasant person to deal with.

Timecunning
Pet Score:10691
Realm:Agamaggan-us

Post by Timecunning » October 20th, 2014, 4:46 pm

Want to let me know around what those dice are worth I am debating farming some of them

Time#1134

Charlott
Top Rater

Post by Charlott » October 20th, 2014, 7:05 pm

I can't really offer gold right now (have 2 pending trades that are basically for all my gold on illidan and stormrage); hoping to find someone to trade my spare deca for the gnomish. I may eventually offer gold.
Value wise, this is what the undermine journal has:
Decahedral Dwarven Dice:
US median - 20k
US mean - 30.5k

Loaded Gnomish Dice:
US median - 22k
US mean - 43k

Worn Troll dice:
US median- 10k
US mean - 16.5k

Charlott
Top Rater

Re: (US) ★ WTT Rares pets, Decahedral/Troll Dice, Compass ★

Post by Charlott » October 23rd, 2014, 11:12 am

Have:
worn troll dice - looking for 10k in value
unusual compass - 5k in value
Decahedral Dwarven dice - 20k in value

Ideally involving ss bronze whelp*, widget, birman, skybo, gnomish dice, Illidan-h/stormrage-a/proudmoore-a/area52-h gold, or other stuff on my want list.
I'm open to other trades for the worn troll dice and unusual compass (basically any pet I can turn around and sell on stormrage/illidan - tcg pets, pp spineclaw, etc)

Also updated pet list.
*edit: broke down and just bought the ss whelp for him. Saw one for 3.1k on my home server and just couldn't resist :D