Elekk Plushie

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Dirkie
Pet Score:5479
BattleTag®:dirk#1435
Realm:Frostwolf-us
Elekk Plushie

Post by Dirkie » October 10th, 2014, 10:02 am

Does anyone know if you can craft this new pet in WoD if you do not have tailoring? I read somewhere that you don't need the actual profession to do some of the activities in the various buildings in your Garisson? How does the Garisson work do you have a limited number of buildings you can make and can you remove a building if you don't want it anymore? Just trying to figure out if I can make this new pet or any of the other new crafted pets and get rid of the building if I don't need it anymore?

Klaital
Pet Score:4516
Realm:The Sha'tar-eu

Re: Elekk Plushie

Post by Klaital » October 10th, 2014, 12:12 pm

I am pretty sure that all the crafted pets require you to actually have the profession.

Echinacea
Pet Score:10214
Realm:Ravencrest-us

Post by Echinacea » October 10th, 2014, 12:54 pm

if those can be sold then theyll go for 500,000 gold on the AH

Klaital
Pet Score:4516
Realm:The Sha'tar-eu

Post by Klaital » October 10th, 2014, 1:33 pm

Echinacea wrote:if those can be sold then theyll go for 500,000 gold on the AH
Or you can just make one with your tailoring alt, or get a friend with tailoring to make one for you. :p

Graven
Pet Score:5307
Realm:Terenas-eu

Post by Graven » October 10th, 2014, 1:39 pm

A strange thing to say. Can't quite tell if you're joking or serious but yea, if serious, I think you might be out by a few 000's... ;)
Last edited by Graven on October 10th, 2014, 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Echinacea
Pet Score:10214
Realm:Ravencrest-us

Post by Echinacea » October 10th, 2014, 1:53 pm

Graven wrote:
A strange thing to say. Can't quite tell if you're joking or serious but yea, if serious, I think you might be out by a few 000's...
a statement on all the high price pets there

Dirkie
Pet Score:5479
BattleTag®:dirk#1435
Realm:Frostwolf-us

Post by Dirkie » October 10th, 2014, 2:03 pm

I have engineering so maybe with this forum people will be agreeable to swap pets. You make me an Elekk and I'll make you one of the ones I can make with my professions. Otherwise I'll wait a couple months and get them cheap on the AH.

Petzy
Pet Score:11826
Realm:Norgannon-us

Post by Petzy » October 10th, 2014, 2:11 pm

Dirkie wrote:Does anyone know if you can craft this new pet in WoD if you do not have tailoring? I read somewhere that you don't need the actual profession to do some of the activities in the various buildings in your Garisson? How does the Garisson work do you have a limited number of buildings you can make and can you remove a building if you don't want it anymore? Just trying to figure out if I can make this new pet or any of the other new crafted pets and get rid of the building if I don't need it anymore?
I didn't go far enough in the beta to get the pet recipes but I would think you would need the prof to make them, & hopefully you can buy them if you don't have an alt with the prof.

The Garrison does have a limited number of buildings that increases as you level it but not to where you can have them all at the same time.

In the beta to change a building you just built a new one on top of it like replacing a gem but it will start at the low level & need to be leveled up. So yes you can get rid of a building you don't want. I would guess if you change your mind & want that building back you have to start it from scratch again, I don't think it would keep any special recipes you had.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » October 10th, 2014, 3:55 pm

As others have mentioned, you need to have the profession to craft the Tailoring and Blacksmithing pets. (Not sure if this will change at any point in the future.)

The only profession pets that can be crafted by anyone with the related garrison building is Engineering. But even then, you need a level 3 Engineering Works, which can only be accomplished with a level 3 garrison once you've reached level 100.

Thankfully all the profession pets are cageable, so you can always trade or buy them. :)
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Digem
MVP
Pet Score:13800
Realm:Fizzcrank-us

Post by Digem » October 10th, 2014, 9:20 pm

If this last expansion has taught us anything do not over spend on pets.
The prices will drop be patient and or get a friend with tailoring to do it for you or guildmate.

Chibimage
Top Rater
Pet Score:12239
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Chibimage » October 11th, 2014, 12:29 pm

I was able to make all the Engineering Pets with my level 2 Engy Plot on the beta. I didn't have the profession, either. I think only the Sky Bo is profession only for Engy.

Soul of the Forge needs BS, Elekk Plushie needs Tailoring.