Share pet collecting news and advice.
Beana
Top Rater
Pet Score:13311
BattleTag®:Beana#1484
Realm:Area 52-us
Clock'em Clocking out?

Post by Beana » October 2nd, 2014, 11:14 am

I haven't SEEN this being mentioned yet. I'm likely wrong. Anyways I have seen a lot of Blizzard chatter that they are taking the Brawlers club arena down from 6.0 at least till WOD. That being said, is Clockem Clocking out? Will he be there when the Brawlers club comes back? I have a Clock em so I'm not too worried. However I would hate for people to miss out on this cute little guy because they "didn't know".

Kendrah
MVP
Pet Score:9579
Realm:Thrall-us

Re: Clock'em Clocking out?

Post by Kendrah » October 2nd, 2014, 11:31 am

All the rewards will still be there. They're just making the achievements into feats of strength and the old bosses are being put into those challenge cards.

Klaital
Pet Score:4516
Realm:The Sha'tar-eu

Post by Klaital » October 2nd, 2014, 12:32 pm

The only brawller's Guild reward that has been announced as going away permanently is the heirloom fist weapon, everything else should still be there in the lvl 100 version.

Graven
Pet Score:5307
Realm:Terenas-eu

Post by Graven » October 2nd, 2014, 3:07 pm

As far as I know, the rewards are staying but progress is to be reset, so you'll have to earn them again.

Gilneas
Top Rater
Pet Score:10095
Realm:Kargath-us

Post by Gilneas » October 2nd, 2014, 6:43 pm

Graven wrote:As far as I know, the rewards are staying but progress is to be reset, so you'll have to earn them again.
Anything you currently can purchase will remain available for purchase.

Klaital

Post by Klaital » October 2nd, 2014, 8:18 pm

Gilneas wrote:
Graven wrote:As far as I know, the rewards are staying but progress is to be reset, so you'll have to earn them again.
Thats not true, the heirloom fist weapon is being removed.

Graven
Pet Score:5307
Realm:Terenas-eu

Post by Graven » October 3rd, 2014, 1:04 pm

So if my rank is reset to 1, I'll still be able to buy Clock'em because I previously unlocked him? Not that it really affects me, since I have 3 Clock'ems in my journal and a pair of fists on my monk alt, and very unlikely to see rank 10 before the reset, but it'd be interesting to know how that will work.

Wilderness
Pet Score:3494
Realm:Greymane-us

Post by Wilderness » October 3rd, 2014, 2:29 pm

Klaital wrote:
Gilneas wrote:
Thats not true, the heirloom fist weapon is being removed.
You are correct, although the reason for its removal has nothing to do with Season 1 vs Season 2 of the Brawler's Guild - all JP heirlooms are being removed until they re-implement them in whatever manner they choose to do so since JP will be no more.

Klaital

Post by Klaital » October 3rd, 2014, 9:59 pm

Graven wrote:So if my rank is reset to 1, I'll still be able to buy Clock'em because I previously unlocked him? Not that it really affects me, since I have 3 Clock'ems in my journal and a pair of fists on my monk alt, and very unlikely to see rank 10 before the reset, but it'd be interesting to know how that will work.
No you wont be able to buy him until you raise your rank back to whatever rank it requires in the new season (probably the same rank 4 as currently).