Share pet collecting news and advice.
Yazhi
MVP
Pet Score:4810
Realm:Emerald Dream-eu
EU - Alterac Brew Pup Competition!

Post by Yazhi » September 13th, 2014, 4:23 pm

Hello all!

As you may/may not have read in a post I made earlier today I am creating a competition for all you EU folk that need a brew pup to add to your collection :D I have stated EU as I'm unsure if the code would work on a US account :(

The idea is very simple, and it'll be easy for everyone to have a way to join in :3 soooo here it is!

Everyone here is a fan of pets (clearly) so I think it is only appropriate for everyone to gather their resources and draw/paint/build/scribble whatever their favourite pet! and also the reason why they are

Rules: All forms of art are accepted meaning you can using anything from paint to a pencil to photoshop to lego, really want to be able to give everyone an opportunity to get involved if they want :D

Timescale: I will give it to Tuesday 30th September midnight GMT! and announce the Winner on Wednesday the 1st October.

Prize:The prize will be the Alterac Brew Pup from the Blizz store :3

Please let people know about this, spread the word and let's see why we all love these little critters :D

Yazhi
MVP

Re: EU - Alterac Brew Pup Competition!

Post by Yazhi » September 21st, 2014, 4:12 am

bump for any info

Seqenenre
Pet Score:2682
Realm:Turalyon-eu

Post by Seqenenre » September 25th, 2014, 5:05 am

This is a really nice idea. My artistic skills are more or less non-existent, but I wonder if I could cobble something together...

Yazhi
MVP

Post by Yazhi » October 1st, 2014, 10:26 am

Ok all....

Kinda disappointing to announce that no one opted to get involved in this competition, and I now have a cute pup looking to find a home that I will most likely donate to a friends collection

Aalea
Top Rater

Post by Aalea » October 1st, 2014, 6:42 pm

I am not on EU and didnt see this post. If you are looking for a worthy home for your Alterac Brew Pup I would like to nominate a friend of mine, not only is he a great guy but its also his birthday today. We do play on US though.

Mooluna
Pet Score:2591
Realm:Runetotem-eu

Post by Mooluna » October 2nd, 2014, 1:56 pm

i would have love to partecipate but unfortunately im rubbish at creative stuff :oops: