Mechanical mechanics bug?

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Imthedci
Pet Score:2862
Realm:Gilneas-us
Mechanical mechanics bug?

Post by Imthedci » December 4th, 2012, 12:29 pm

I'm not sure if this is a bug, a glitch, or working as intended (as I haven't tried to duplicate the outcome yet)...

I was fighting with my Cogblade Raptor and it went into Repair. Before the spell had time to fully resolve, it was killed off. That's when the Mechanical mechanic sprung into effect and brought him back, followed by Repair resolving which left it at near full health. I used this advantage to finish off the opponent.

The next opponent came up (same battle) and the dance continued, with them eventually getting the Raptor near death. The following round my Raptor attack first, followed by the opponent using Comeback. The first part of Comeback killed the Raptor. Then, oddly, the Mechanical mechanic kicked in again and brought him back. But it was not meant to be, as the second part of Comeback killed him off again. This time for good.

So that's my question... Has anyone else had the Mechanical mechanic kick in twice in a single battle?

Zaelo
Pet Score:5086
Realm:Vek'nilash-us

Re: Mechanical mechanics bug?

Post by Zaelo » December 4th, 2012, 12:50 pm

Finishing Repair after being killed once -> Normal.

Getting the passive mechanical to proc twice on the same pet in the same fight -> Bug.

:)