CAGES (Types)

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Rezdad
Pet Score:596
Realm:Boulderfist-us
CAGES (Types)

Post by Rezdad » September 21st, 2014, 7:56 pm

Are there a number of Pet Cages (rather than the Rusty cage as a trash award) or the "Strong" cage as in a type you may have? I noticed there are normal cages you get.. and then over time.. you get a "Strong" cage.

So far I have the Pith Helmet, the 10% experience gain helmet for pet leveling.. but have not seen a strong"er" cage yet.

Amhaa
Pet Score:2947
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Re: CAGES (Types)

Post by Amhaa » September 21st, 2014, 8:39 pm

I'm not intirely sure what you are asking but you get the Pristine Pet Trap from the Pro Pet Crew achievement. Is that what you were wondering? (Raising 30 pets to lvl 25)

Amhaa
Dreamwalkers GM
SoE/CC Alliance
Last edited by Amhaa on September 21st, 2014, 8:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Digem
MVP
Pet Score:13800
Realm:Fizzcrank-us

Post by Digem » September 21st, 2014, 8:39 pm

Rezdad wrote:Are there a number of Pet Cages (rather than the Rusty cage as a trash award) or the "Strong" cage as in a type you may have? I noticed there are normal cages you get.. and then over time.. you get a "Strong" cage.

So far I have the Pith Helmet, the 10% experience gain helmet for pet leveling.. but have not seen a strong"er" cage yet.

You get the stronger cage when you catch 10 or 20 wild pets

Peanutty
Pet Score:9635
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Peanutty » September 21st, 2014, 8:42 pm

I believe there's currently 3 ranks of traps (cages). The regular is capture chance increased by 20% with each failed attempt, then the strong is 25%, and the pristine is 30%. You get the strong one for capturing 50 wild pets ("Going to need more traps" achieve), and the pristine for leveling 30 pets to max level ("Pro pet crew" achieve).

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » September 22nd, 2014, 12:34 am

Peanutty wrote:I believe there's currently 3 ranks of traps (cages). The regular is capture chance increased by 20% with each failed attempt, then the strong is 25%, and the pristine is 30%. You get the strong one for capturing 50 wild pets ("Going to need more traps" achieve), and the pristine for leveling 30 pets to max level ("Pro pet crew" achieve).
To add to this, in WoD there will be a new trap, Draenic Trap. You automatically get this when you upgrade to the level 2 Menagerie inside your garrison.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com