Brewfest!

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Graven
Pet Score:5307
Realm:Terenas-eu
Brewfest!

Post by Graven » September 20th, 2014, 7:59 am

Just a reminder that it's that time of year again. Time to head to the festival for those who want the [pet]Wolpertinger[/pet] or [pet]Pint-Sized Pink Pachyderm[/pet]. The new WoD pet doesn't seem to be available at the vendor so unless Coren has it, I think we will have to wait until next year. :)

On a personal note though, I think this has to be my least favourite world event. Ram riding is frustrating for me (and they made it more so when they did away with the "reins" item so you have to constantly mouse click the on-screen button), the music is annoying, and the Dark Iron invasion is impossible to complete on my server at quiet times as there are never enough people around. Probably just me being boring though. I guess since I don't really drink IRL, a game event that revolves around getting smashed wouldn't really be my cup of tea. ;)

Chibimage
Top Rater
Pet Score:12239
Realm:Stormrage-us

Re: Brewfest!

Post by Chibimage » September 20th, 2014, 4:02 pm

The Stout Alemental is on the beta server on the vendor (200 coins) but the event is SO broken on the beta there is no point in doing any of it. Maybe just collect coins this year for next.

Corah
Pet Score:13318
Realm:Llane-us

Post by Corah » September 20th, 2014, 6:07 pm

The reins are still there, they just look different.

Klaital
Pet Score:4516
Realm:The Sha'tar-eu

Post by Klaital » September 20th, 2014, 7:57 pm

I would assume the new pets get added to live servers when the pre-patch comes, which means we will have to wait until next year for the alemental, but on the bonus side, the two new cats from halloween should make it to this years event.

JEC
Pet Score:5503
Realm:Arthas-us

Post by JEC » September 21st, 2014, 9:46 am

Graven wrote:On a personal note though, I think this has to be my least favourite world event. Ram riding is frustrating for me (and they made it more so when they did away with the "reins" item so you have to constantly mouse click the on-screen button)
Bind a key to the "Extra Action Button 1" to avoid the mouse clicking.

Chibimage
Top Rater
Pet Score:12239
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Chibimage » September 22nd, 2014, 7:17 am

I did all these world events the year the Violet Proto-Drake was up for grabs (and Epic flying) and I for one, am kinda glad that I have a reason to go do all the stuff again. I love getting pets this way! I hope they do it a lot more :)