Ability sets.

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Fatcheeseman
Top Rater
Pet Score:10175
Realm:Gnomeregan-us
Ability sets.

Post by Fatcheeseman » September 18th, 2014, 6:52 am

Hello folks. I am looking for an easy tool to compare move sets between pets. Such as Alpine foxling and Fox kit. They both have the same move set, but nothing I can find makes that clear. I want to be able to find more than one ability and which pets have those specific combo of moves. I know I can look up single moves on wowhead, but have not been able to find something for my specific desires.

I did a quick search and did not find any previous posts on the subject, but I am fairly new to this site. I figured if any one knew of such a thing existing it would be you folks. Thanks for reading and for any help you may be able to provide on this matter.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: Ability sets.

Post by Quintessence » September 18th, 2014, 7:01 am

You can view which pets have the same movesets by visiting the Battle Info tab of each pet profile.

Example: [pet]Alpine Foxling[/pet]

If you switch to the Battle Info tab, there's a small section beneath its list of abilities and above "Passive Modifiers". Not every pet will have an "Identical Abilities" section, but if it shares a moveset with any other pets, you can find them all listed there.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Fatcheeseman
Top Rater
Pet Score:10175
Realm:Gnomeregan-us

Post by Fatcheeseman » September 18th, 2014, 7:19 am

Ahh, this is near perfect. Thank you.

Vek
Top Rater
Pet Score:3996
Realm:Aggramar-eu

Post by Vek » September 18th, 2014, 11:10 am

And check this forum Guide here on warcraftpets. Probably the guide I use most often.
[url]http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8980[/url]