New Hallow's End pets?

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Meggz
Pet Score:4387
Realm:Nagrand-us
New Hallow's End pets?

Post by Meggz » September 14th, 2014, 10:12 pm

was checking out MMO-Champion and this bit popped up in the Dev questions....

World Events
Can you please give us a bit more insight on new holiday stuff in WoD, is it a facelift like the Cata one (would be really nice)

Lots and lots of new things to purchase/obtain this year, but not a total overhaul. Would like to tackle that eventually though. (Muffinus)
Thanks for a fast response! Is the only new Hallow's End thing the Lich King costume or are there more additions?
And I think 5? New wands? And two new pets, and I'm sure some other stuff I'm forgetting. (Muffinus)

the thing that caught my eye was TWO new pets for this years Hallow's End. Anyone know what they are? :o

Peanutty
Pet Score:9635
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Re: New Hallow's End pets?

Post by Peanutty » September 14th, 2014, 10:39 pm

Assuming nothing changes it'll be 2 undead cats, Cursed Birman and Widget the Departed (http://www.wowhead.com/guide=2430/battl ... ets-undead)

Though I'm wondering if the pets really will get added for this year's event since WoD doesn't actually hit until November, though the prepatch will be in October.

Meggz
Pet Score:4387
Realm:Nagrand-us

Post by Meggz » September 14th, 2014, 11:32 pm

Ahh.. nice. :D

Mr.Bigglesworth could use the company.

Thanks for that.

Goldash
Pet Score:4825
BattleTag®:Insane#1813
Realm:Barthilas-us

Post by Goldash » September 15th, 2014, 12:16 am

Possibly in response to the cat collecting achieve requiring store/tcg pets? pay to play stuff?
http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=8397/crazy-for-cats

Klaital
Pet Score:4516
Realm:The Sha'tar-eu

Post by Klaital » September 15th, 2014, 1:02 am

Goldash wrote:Possibly in response to the cat collecting achieve requiring store/tcg pets? pay to play stuff?
http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=8397/crazy-for-cats
Thats not true actually, there is exactly 20 cat pets you can acquire in-game currently, and the only somewhat hard to get ones from those are Black Tabby Cat and Xu-Fu.

But yeah I would expect the new halloween pets to be available this year since the new stuff should come with the pre-patch, however we probably need to wait a whole year for the alemental from brewfest. :/

Rioriel
Top Rater
Pet Score:10504
Realm:The Sha'tar-eu

Post by Rioriel » September 16th, 2014, 5:38 am

new things... in a world event? What is this heresy?! Who are you, and what have you done with our Blizzard?