selling spectral tiger.

Discuss anything else pertaining to WoW.
Blixtiya
Pet Score:10423
Realm:Madoran-us
selling spectral tiger.

Post by Blixtiya » September 11th, 2014, 12:26 pm

my friend was lucky enough to pull a spectral tiger loot card a few years back, and today he asked me to help him sell it.

after looking at several sites, the lower prices seems to be 600 dollars, so might cut that a little, like to 550.

basicly, I would like more knowledgeble people to advice on how/where to do it, and/or contact me if youre interested in buying it.

notable is that if you want the card, it will be sent from sweden, and either the code or the card can be sent.

Szamboti
Pet Score:3291
Realm:Duskwood-us

Re: selling spectral tiger.

Post by Szamboti » September 20th, 2014, 2:40 pm

My search yielded a different price range...

Check out the prices of pets here... wowtgcloot

An Instant Buy for $119.00

Yazhi
MVP
Pet Score:4810
Realm:Emerald Dream-eu

Post by Yazhi » September 22nd, 2014, 5:58 am

Szamboti wrote:My search yielded a different price range...

Check out the prices of pets here... wowtgcloot

An Instant Buy for $119.00
I assume they are referring to the spectral tiger mount card, as that is within that price range.

My advice to you/your friend would be to sell it on ebay/similar sites to only people with good feedback, paypal only so you are covered and ensure that you send it recorded delivery so it is signed for. That way both parties are protected via paypal if anything happens to go wrong.

The only other option would be to redeem the codes in game and sell the items in game for a large amount of gold, this is only useful of course if you want gold :P

Blixtiya
Pet Score:10423
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Blixtiya » September 22nd, 2014, 9:49 pm

yes, its about the mount.

Azaelia, thanks for the advice, Ill talk with him about it this weekend when hes over. also, gold is not an option, as he dont play.