Lesser Pet Treat buff bugging

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Jhane
Pet Score:5395
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu
Lesser Pet Treat buff bugging

Post by Jhane » September 10th, 2014, 12:25 pm

Hi guys,

Since yesterday my Lesser Pet Treat (the red sausage) buff disappeared. I first noticed this when I logged in to an alt camped at a tamer, and I saw that this alt did not have the sausage buff running. I thought: "Hm.. has it expired already? I thought I had almost a full buff on this one". When I tried to apply the next sausage I provided for this char, the buff did not appear in the top right corner where it usually is, although the animation to throw it on the pet works, and it does disappear from my inventory. The same thing happened for at least 5 more alts I have camped around the world. I've lost the buff on all of them, and when I try to apply a new sausage, it doesn't appear.

I made ticket on this yesterday, but since they haven't replied yet, I thought I'd risk another sausage on my alt camped at Aki. Before I applied the buff, I disabled all addons, thinking it could one of them either hiding the buff or bugging out and cancelling it. No luck, it animated the apply buff on my raptor, but it does not appear.

It could just be visual, I'm not sure. My level 14 (was 14, became 18) Sea Gull carry pet got 6210xp at Aki if anyone would know just based on that.

Anyone have an idea what's going on?

Thanks,
J

Graven
Pet Score:5307
Realm:Terenas-eu

Re: Lesser Pet Treat buff bugging

Post by Graven » September 10th, 2014, 3:25 pm

That is strange. At first I thought maybe an addon issue was causing it not to display - since using the treat while you already have the buff doesn't refresh the duration (annoying) I thought maybe you were "wasting" a treat on top of an existing buff. But, since you said you disabled all addons and still can't see it, I don't know.

It probably won't cheer you up to know, but I just logged on to my alt who is parked by Feasel at the faire, and she still had both the sausage and burger buffs showing.

Voskres
Top Rater
Pet Score:10910
BattleTag®:Vosk#1999
Realm:Cenarion Circle-us

Re: Lesser Pet Treat buff bugging

Post by Voskres » September 11th, 2014, 1:02 pm

I did it and still had mine from the night before so maybe was just a bug for you?