List of matching pets

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Aeowyn
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us
List of matching pets

Post by Aeowyn » September 4th, 2014, 2:16 pm

Anyone know of a list of matching pets. I have the frost saber mount, hunter pet and battle pet (all look the same). I also have warpstalker hunter/battle pet combo, is there a mount with a similar graphic?

Fadaar
Pet Score:11400
Realm:Stormrage-us

Re: List of matching pets

Post by Fadaar » September 4th, 2014, 2:44 pm

Red Proto-Drake and Proto-Drake Whelp, exactly the same. Don't think there's a warp stalker mount though.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » September 4th, 2014, 3:42 pm

Warcraft Mounts lists mounts and shows any pet that may match it. There isn't a way to search for these mounts, though, and you'll have to manually go through each mount to see if there's a corresponding pet.

Using Fadaar's example, Red Proto-Drake - towards the bottom of the page, it shows the pet that looks like it.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Hooter
Top Rater
Pet Score:2240
Realm:Zenedar-eu

Post by Hooter » September 5th, 2014, 6:15 pm

On my hunter I run arround with Darkmoon Hatchling battle pet, a purple Tallstrider pet and the Swift Forrest Strider mount from DMF. I think that combo is awesome. The purple Tallstriders seem to be mostly rare spawns though.

Klaital
Pet Score:4516
Realm:The Sha'tar-eu

Post by Klaital » September 5th, 2014, 11:58 pm

Hooter wrote:On my hunter I run arround with Darkmoon Hatchling battle pet, a purple Tallstrider pet and the Swift Forrest Strider mount from DMF. I think that combo is awesome. The purple Tallstriders seem to be mostly rare spawns though.
Aren't there still loads of purple tallstriders in that island south of Terokkar Forest in outland?