Pet Selling/Trading Question

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Ginnie
Pet Score:1543
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us
Pet Selling/Trading Question

Post by Ginnie » August 28th, 2014, 8:04 pm

My kiddo asked me a question I didn't have an answer to, the other night, and I'm hoping someone here can help me. :)

Will selling/Trading pets remove any achievements that he's already obtained, or is it set up so that once the achieve has been earned, it's there forever? He has several cool little critters that he's wanting to sell or trade his multiples of, but not at the expense of his hard-earned achievements.

Peanutty
Pet Score:9635
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Re: Pet Selling/Trading Question

Post by Peanutty » August 28th, 2014, 9:08 pm

You won't lose achievements by selling or trading pets (i.e. Raiding with Leashes). Once you earn the achievement and the reward, if any, that comes with it, it's yours to keep. :)

Triara
Pet Score:2965
Realm:Hellscream-eu

Post by Triara » August 28th, 2014, 11:42 pm

Another fun thing is that if you have all pets for the Raiding with the Leashes or similar achievement which give their own pets as a reward - and your friend doesn't - you can temporarily lease him the pets he lacks so that he gets both the achievement and the reward, and then he can give your pets back to you without losing anything.

Ginnie
Pet Score:1543
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Post by Ginnie » August 29th, 2014, 12:15 pm

Thank you for the replies - he'll be happy, knowing he won't lose any of his achievements! :)

Graven
Pet Score:5307
Realm:Terenas-eu

Post by Graven » August 29th, 2014, 1:37 pm

I don't believe there are any achievements for having multiples of pets anyway, so if it's only spares you're selling it shouldn't affect anything.