Which Pet?

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Aalea
Top Rater
Which Pet?

Post by Aalea » August 24th, 2014, 2:40 am

Looking at the pets that have been datamined for the new Xpac which one would you prefer to get first. Is there one that really stands out for you that you would go out of your way to get? If you could chose a pet to be the first one you get, which would it be?

For me its the Bone Serpent. There are some of these flying around in Tanaris and I always thought they looked awesome and wanted one as a pet. Thats the one I will be going for. When everyone is going crazy trying to level and work on their Garrisons Ill be out there checking out the world and pet collecting.

:D

Luciandk
Pet Score:3576
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Re: Which Pet?

Post by Luciandk » August 24th, 2014, 5:51 am

Hrm, lets see:

Frostwolf Pup. Simply so Dawww adorably fluffy.
Soul of the Forge. Unique looks and a very strong moveset. Just hope it has a P/P breed.
Stormwing. A Stormcrow, a must have with a powerful moveset.
Ancient Nest Guardian. Robo arrakoa.
Draeni Micro Defender- Mecha draenei.
Son of Sethe, a blood serpent that promises to be extremely resilient.

Jazeel
Pet Score:9583
Realm:Saurfang-us

Post by Jazeel » August 24th, 2014, 7:05 pm

All of them, must get them all, asap :lol:

Opallena
Top Rater
Pet Score:13227
BattleTag®:Opallena#1359
Realm:Nazjatar-us

Post by Opallena » August 25th, 2014, 6:45 pm

I'll be going after the wild pets first to get my last 15 for the 600 achievement (at 585 atm, and unless i get any TCGs off AH between now and warlords it won't go much higher than that), after that.... Son of Demidos really stuck out for me, and the Bronze Whelpling will be a must of course.

Peanutty
Pet Score:9635
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Peanutty » August 25th, 2014, 9:01 pm

Assuming everything were just sitting out in the open as I logged in (to make it all even, instead of worrying about the source), my top wants thus far would be:
- the 4 peacock models (been hoping for them since they were datamined early MoP)
- Pygmy Cow!

Realistically though I'll probably focus on leveling and pets will just happen as I run into them. ;)

Dakender
MVP
Pet Score:9654
BattleTag®:Dakender#1566
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Dakender » August 25th, 2014, 9:13 pm

Id have to say the Event pets.... ones that deal with the first few weeks it's out live.... so many I missed out on last xpac because I was after the wild ones and didn't participate in any events that dropped the limited pets.

Graven
Pet Score:5307
Realm:Terenas-eu

Post by Graven » August 25th, 2014, 9:44 pm

Dakender wrote:Id have to say the Event pets.... ones that deal with the first few weeks it's out live.... so many I missed out on last xpac because I was after the wild ones and didn't participate in any events that dropped the limited pets.
Good call. Hopefully the new Hallow's End kitties will be available this year, as the event is just before the WoD release.

Rioriel
Top Rater
Pet Score:10504
Realm:The Sha'tar-eu

Post by Rioriel » August 26th, 2014, 3:49 am

Dakender wrote:Id have to say the Event pets
Yeah, agreed. Maybe the free-90 will FINALLY make me roll an alt for double the chances / opposite faction rewards, etc.