Wakamaru
MVP
Pet Score:12165
BattleTag®:Wakamaru#1375
Realm:Bladefist-us
Re: Catch that pet

Post by Wakamaru » August 17th, 2014, 8:40 am

Furkel wrote:
Hermy wrote: Wakamaru, I'll give you some of my personal favorites because why not: [pet]Sporeling Sprout[/pet], [pet]Minfernal[/pet], [pet]Infested Bear Cub[/pet], [pet]Giraffe Calf[/pet] and [pet]Tiny Bog Beast[/pet]. Have fun!
Thank you for the delightful little bunch of critters, Furkel! They are now level 25 and hanging with the big kids!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

To whomever assigns my pets: I'd like 4 non-cageable pets please. Thanks in advance! :D
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

@Naija - It can certainly take an extended about of patience and effort to track down [pet]Pebbles[/pet]. Since you spent all that time helping and babysitting that rumbling little fella, why not make him your #200!
@TamerWakamaru

Renjah
Top Rater
Pet Score:7345
BattleTag®:Renja#1581
Realm:Thunderlord-us

Post by Renjah » August 17th, 2014, 1:52 pm

My ooze's and slimes have reached 25 in honor of Mr. Williams and Flubber. 1 pet please-non starting with 'a' as they are in my que already.

[profile]Wakamaru[/profile] it was definitely fun to look through your collection for noncagable pets but I found a few for you to level :) they are [pet]Wind Rider Cub[/pet], [pet]Hopling[/pet], [pet]Qiraji Guardling[/pet], [pet]Westfall Chicken[/pet].

Amethice
Top Rater
Pet Score:12952
BattleTag®:Uncia#2791
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Post by Amethice » August 17th, 2014, 3:20 pm

Merana wrote:I'm hooked on a feeling .... sooo Amethice I guess you'll have to go and collect all these Bandicoons in different colours >:D
I also hang out on Argent Dawn occasionally, perhaps we'll bump into each other!
Bandicoons of all shapes and sizes have been collected AND levelled.
I ... also took a moment to collect all the other alternate appearances in rare format. And levelled, apart from the bandicoons, a Crystal Beetle, Desert Spider, Sumprush Rodent, Dung Beetle, Mirror Strider, Swamp Croaker and Szechuan Chicken.

Oh, and Renja... you have a long journey ahead of you. A Singing Sunflower would no doubt make it a more pleasant one.

A few more for me, please? =)

Dryfter7
Top Rater
Pet Score:3315
Realm:Azgalor-us

Post by Dryfter7 » August 18th, 2014, 10:28 am

Pyrephoenix wrote:
Petemax7 wrote:Pyrephoenix, How about that poor lil level 1 Lil' Bad Wolf??? Make him bigger!
Done. Hmm... How's about your Elwynn Lamb, Dusk Spiderling, and Curious Oracle Hatchling?

Lemme have "a bunch", someone. : D
Forgot to post back! These guys have been done for a while. I've also gotten about 10 more to 25 since posting here. :D

Amethice,

Do you really have only 3 pets that aren't duplicates which aren't 25th?

How can you leave the Jade Tiger, Golden Pig and Silver Pig out? Please get them to 25!

Two more for me please.
Last edited by Dryfter7 on August 18th, 2014, 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Amethice
Top Rater
Pet Score:12952
BattleTag®:Uncia#2791
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Post by Amethice » August 18th, 2014, 1:34 pm

Petemax7 wrote:Amethice,

Do you really have only 3 pets that aren't duplicates which aren't 25th?

How can you leave the Jade Tiger, Golden Pig and Silver Pig out? Please get them to 25 please.
They were new... they've been trained now, together with my new Bucktooth Flapper.

Corgi: Summer is starting to wind down, so better take another swim or two with your lovely aquatics while you can? You can start with the Tundra Penguin, Purple Puffer and Swamp Croaker, and go from there... =)

Some more duplicates for me, please? =)

Faithhealer
Pet Score:3863
Realm:Kilrogg-us

Post by Faithhealer » August 18th, 2014, 10:19 pm

Merana wrote:Alright the frogs are leveled up. As boring as that was! xD

Faithhealer, your Nightsaber Cub, so cute and fluffy, yes it requires levels.

Six more for me, please! PLEASE NO RATS, AAAH.
[profile]Merana[/profile] my [pet]Nightsaber cub[/pet] is now stalking the competition at 25.

[profile]Amethice[/profile] I don't know what to tell you. The only thing you have left are duplicates and extremely difficult to obtain pets to get. So with summer on it's way out why not give your (duplicate) [pet]Spirit of Summer[/pet] a tour of Azeroth.

Merana
Pet Score:10003
Realm:Aman'Thul-eu

Post by Merana » August 19th, 2014, 9:20 am

At long last, the lizards are level capped. And as a bonus I got rid of the rats. No more rats to level for me, nope ... unless I missed one. I bet we get to catch fifty more wild rats in WoD just because I said that.

Faithhealer, we meet again! And I'll stick with the Night Elf theme and nominate your Cenarion Hatchling to be leveled next. One day he might grow up to be a faithful mount too! (Probably not, but a little hatchling can dream, right?)

I'll have six more pets to level with my tea, please.

Koritsi
Top Rater
Pet Score:11617
Realm:Illidan-us

Post by Koritsi » August 19th, 2014, 7:31 pm

Furkel wrote:My [pet]Worg Pup[/pet] is lvl 25, and has hopefully gotten over that whole thing about me killing his parents back in the day.

Koritsi, a trio of slightly rotten forest friends for you: [pet]Blighted Squirrel[/pet], [pet]Infected Fawn[/pet] and [pet]Infested Bear Cub[/pet]... and yes, I know roughly half my posts here are just me telling people to level that bear cub but honestly, can you blame me?
My "slightly rotten" critters are all leveled up! Plus a bonus [pet]Infected Squirrel[/pet] :)

I'm feeling elemental today so Merana [pet]Living Sandling[/pet], [pet]Tiny Shale Spider[/pet], [pet]Grinder[/pet], and I hope duplicates are OK? [pet]Frigid Frostling[/pet], [pet]Lumpy[/pet], [pet]Tainted Waveling[/pet]. Just let me know if you'd rather not do duplicates!

Faithhealer
Pet Score:3863
Realm:Kilrogg-us

Post by Faithhealer » August 20th, 2014, 8:15 pm

Merana wrote:
Faithhealer, we meet again! And I'll stick with the Night Elf theme and nominate your Cenarion Hatchling to be leveled next. One day he might grow up to be a faithful mount too! (Probably not, but a little hatchling can dream, right?)
[profile]Merana[/profile], no matter how much leveling we did my [pet]Cenarian Hatchling[/pet] is still just flying behind my Cenarian War Hippogryph. We have obtained the 25th level.

[profile]Sffcorgi[/profile] I have determined that you are missing a most adorable pet. Please do obtain and level an [pet]Armadillo Pup[/pet] for me.

Wakamaru
MVP
Pet Score:12165
BattleTag®:Wakamaru#1375
Realm:Bladefist-us

Post by Wakamaru » August 21st, 2014, 4:24 am

Renja wrote: [profile]Wakamaru[/profile] it was definitely fun to look through your collection for noncagable pets but I found a few for you to level :) they are [pet]Wind Rider Cub[/pet], [pet]Hopling[/pet], [pet]Qiraji Guardling[/pet], [pet]Westfall Chicken[/pet].
My [pet]Wind Rider Cub[/pet], [pet]Hopling[/pet], [pet]Qiraji Guardling[/pet] & [pet]Westfall Chicken[/pet] have now joined club Two-Five!

To whomever assigns my pets: I'd like 4 non-cageable pets please. Thanks in advance! :D

@[profile]Faithhealer[/profile] - You put in a lot of effort to obtain your super-adorable Red Panda. Level him up to enjoy the full capacity of his or her cuteness!
@TamerWakamaru

Furkel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13624
Realm:Moonglade-eu

Post by Furkel » August 21st, 2014, 1:02 pm

Koriala wrote:Furkel, I couldn't help but notice that you've levelled all your Lil' pets... aside from one. Poor [url=http://www.warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/mechanical/robots/lil-smoky/]Lil' Smoky[/url], get him levelled so he can join his friends :)
ALL my various Lil's are 25 now! They're basically oxymorons!

Wakamaru, I don't want you to end up like me, lvling all your fun pets first and then realizing you're left with a billion boring rats, snakes, rabbits and moths - so I'll give you one of each, why not! [pet]Wharf Rat[/pet], [pet]King Snake[/pet], [pet]Elfin Rabbit[/pet] and [pet]Crimson Moth[/pet]!

Beana
Top Rater
Pet Score:13355
BattleTag®:Beana#1484
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Beana » August 21st, 2014, 9:00 pm

Been a while....my Coilfang stalker and Brown snake are 25 :)

Furkel!! You have some non boring pets left!! What about Darting Hatchling (lil raptor!) and a Darkmoon Hatchling (it's like an evil chicken!) to level?

****NEXT POSTER***** 2 for me please :O)

Jathal
Pet Score:4806
Realm:Azjol-Nerub-us

Post by Jathal » August 21st, 2014, 10:54 pm

[profile]Jathal[/profile] you want three pets and you have time this weekend? Then I believe these three will provide you with hours of work, love and patience. [pet]Dark Whelpling[/pet] is missing your collection altogether, [pet]Zergling[/pet] has no way to zerg-rush anything at the bottom of the pile, and his friend [pet]Treasure Goblin[/pet] wants to show you he's worth more than loot.

My apologies for taking so long to complete this. When I got the list, I only had about 2 hours of my time left...but that wasn't the problem. In one hour of that time, I did get the Dark Whelpling. 8-) The problem I faced was actually finding time after that to get the leveling done. We found out my daughter needed surgery done to her knee, so running around trying to get the stuff done to get her ready for that and work on top of it......well, it kinda got put on the back burner. But, I did finally finish leveling all of the little buggers! :mrgreen:

Beana, since fall is around the corner, level your Teldrassil Sproutling and Withers. With winter coming soon, they'll need all the energy they can get to make it through the cold.

Naija
MVP
Pet Score:8558
BattleTag®:bwest#1295
Realm:Garrosh-us

Post by Naija » August 22nd, 2014, 11:31 pm

Wakamaru wrote: @Naija - It can certainly take an extended about of patience and effort to track down [pet]Pebbles[/pet]. Since you spent all that time helping and babysitting that rumbling little fella, why not make him your #200!
[pet]Pebbles[/pet] is a mighty boulder now, and I'm ready for a new challenge.

I hope your daughter is doing well, Jathal. Why not take advantage of the remaining summer sun, and grow your [pet]Singing Sunflower[/pet]?

Three more for me, please.

Aalea
Top Rater

Post by Aalea » August 23rd, 2014, 7:12 am

Your Curious Oracle hatchling and Curious Wolvar need some love.

Koriala
Top Rater
Pet Score:9364
BattleTag®:Filsket#1453
Realm:Nagrand-eu

Post by Koriala » August 23rd, 2014, 9:50 am

Naija wrote: Koriala, I am very envious of your [pet]Murkablo[/pet], [pet]Lil' Deathwing[/pet], and [pet]Frosty[/pet]. How about showing those rare little guys some love?
All three levelled and awesome! Aalea, why not level up your cheery looking Red Panda? :)

Another few for me if you would :)