Spirit Tamers. Unlimited EXP?

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Moonwell
Pet Score:881
Realm:Ghostlands-eu
Spirit Tamers. Unlimited EXP?

Post by Moonwell » December 2nd, 2012, 11:43 pm

I'm on the spirit tamer chain quest right now and "fighting" the tamers seem to be repeatable? Is this intended?

If I complete the chain quest and start the dailies, will I still be able to fight them repeatedly for exp?

Bistromath
Pet Score:3055
Realm:Stormrage-us

Re: Spirit Tamers. Unlimited EXP?

Post by Bistromath » December 3rd, 2012, 12:13 am

Once you have finished the Quest, you then can do each as a Daily, however you can only do them each once a day.

Wynn
Pet Score:5568
Realm:Runetotem-us

Post by Wynn » December 3rd, 2012, 1:13 am

Edema wrote:Once you have finished the Quest, you then can do each as a Daily, however you can only do them each once a day.
This also allows you to get the pets you missed from the quest to fight all 4 of them.
Healer that loves Cheesecake, Taiboku - Nall - Ronfa

Darkshroud

Post by Darkshroud » December 3rd, 2012, 1:29 am

nishi is more consistant easy xp if you lvl a bombling or a zep and use explode to kill the last pet.

i start with a lower lvl pet use 1 action if possible a weather effect on siren to stop the double heal on photosynthesis.

swap to a crawdad kill both elementals with him wish shell shield surge and get the last pet low hp let the crawdad die.

swap in the bombling and explode.

all the xp goes to the lvling pet 5k if its really low and you have the safari hat on.

abandon the quest pick it up and go again.

Misstic
MVP
Pet Score:6356
Realm:Illidan-us

Post by Misstic » December 3rd, 2012, 1:58 am

Darkshroud wrote:nishi is more consistant easy xp if you lvl a bombling or a zep and use explode to kill the last pet.

i start with a lower lvl pet use 1 action if possible a weather effect on siren to stop the double heal on photosynthesis.

swap to a crawdad kill both elementals with him wish shell shield surge and get the last pet low hp let the crawdad die.

swap in the bombling and explode.

all the xp goes to the lvling pet 5k if its really low and you have the safari hat on.

abandon the quest pick it up and go again.

Shhhhhh you should not tell the world about this or they will nerf it. ;-)

Moonwell
Pet Score:881
Realm:Ghostlands-eu

Post by Moonwell » December 3rd, 2012, 3:20 am

hmm so is this intended? like would I get banned if I kept fighting the same trainer over and over again?

Rosetta
Pet Score:7172
Realm:Runetotem-eu

Post by Rosetta » December 3rd, 2012, 7:44 am

You wont get banned for using above technique, if Bizz wanted to stop this they could have made it so you cannnot abandon it like those account bound pet tamer quests.