Hey guys take a look

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Yehhboii
Pet Score:994
Realm:Jubei'Thos-us
Hey guys take a look

Post by Yehhboii » August 9th, 2014, 10:56 am

hey guys ive long played wow to pvp
then i found pets =] and now i just love pets haha but as i grow poorer and poorer from buying the little suckers was wondering if you guys use any professions fourms ive never lvled any prof but recently boosted my warrior and got 600 mineing /engi ideas on where i could look for some ways to make money and keep collecting ?

Tekulve2012
Pet Score:4376
BattleTag®:kingsfoiler#1479
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Re: Hey guys take a look

Post by Tekulve2012 » August 9th, 2014, 7:07 pm

If you have a mobile device, I suggest you get the free WoW armory then use it to find cheap pets on busy realms and then sell them for profit on your realm. All it takes is this:

1) make a level 1 toon on 3 or 4 of the busiest realms
2) mail a pack of pet battle bandages to those toons (or beg for 25 silver on trade chat)
3) sell a pet for starter gold (1-3k) vengeful porc./red or blue carp/whelpling etc)
4) use the armory to scoop deals

#4 involves knowing pet breeds and pets that sell well everywhere. The gilnean raven/carps I named/magical crawdad/ jikun/death adders/shore crawlers/ living sandling or liv. fluid/ and plenty of others can often be bought at a great price on high pop realms then sold for big gold on other realms

You have to be willing to part with a few pets you now have to get gold to use...unless you have doubles of some..even pandsren spirits can get you a couple of hundred gold in trade chat esp. if you have them leveled

PS- I have 8 different professions at max on 4 toons and while its helpful, I make gold 95% of the time through pets..I find it to be an easier profit and less time consuming in some ways

Best realms is a matter of opinion but try sargeras ally/ illidan horde/malganis /area 52 horde./zuljin

Any 'pet flipper' has crazy stories of pets they bought insanely cheap.. My biggest bargains were the s/s raven for 500g , viscous horror for 10k (pre dupe when it went for 100+) and a p/p shore crawler for 3g

The idea is to use your profit gold to buy easy sellers and make more gold ..the undermine journal WAS awesome for this but it is a dead site for now .. WoWuction is a poor substitute but the armory on its own works ...just browse it regularly starting at the cheapest pets and look for big bargains

Sibi
Top Rater
Pet Score:10062
BattleTag®:sibylline#1481
Realm:Emerald Dream-us

Post by Sibi » August 9th, 2014, 7:47 pm

You can mail yourself Timeless Isle gear tokens as they are Bind on Account and they vendor for 5g a piece for start up gold on new servers.
Just wanted to toss that out there most people don't think of it. I have no tips on using professions to make gold as it seems like a pointless process on my home server.

Pre-dupe I bought my Rocket Chicken for 4k and Tuskarr Kite for 1k. I've picked up a couple p/p Spineclaws for 3k in the past.

Yehhboii
Pet Score:994
Realm:Jubei'Thos-us

Post by Yehhboii » August 10th, 2014, 9:10 am

mmm some good ideas Tekulve2012 about the pets , and u seem to know alot about the buying and selling side of it , do u care if i add ya skype if u have it ?

Tekulve2012
Pet Score:4376
BattleTag®:kingsfoiler#1479
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Post by Tekulve2012 » August 10th, 2014, 1:00 pm

No Skype for me, I don't tie myself down with any social media ..if you need anything you can whisper me in game:

Kingsfoiler#1479

Otherwise good luck

BTW - don't ignore your home server's AH, bargains can be scooped anywhere

Digem
MVP
Pet Score:13800
Realm:Fizzcrank-us

Post by Digem » August 10th, 2014, 10:16 pm

Yehhboii wrote:hey guys ive long played wow to pvp
then i found pets =] and now i just love pets haha but as i grow poorer and poorer from buying the little suckers was wondering if you guys use any professions fourms ive never lvled any prof but recently boosted my warrior and got 600 mineing /engi ideas on where i could look for some ways to make money and keep collecting ?

unfortunately engineering is more of a gold sink than money maker.
anytime it makes money it is for short periods of time. like the sky golem sold for 100k but that lasted for like a week. it is all timing of items to market for engineers.
probably the only consitant money making item it can make are scopes. and those have to be top of the line ones so right now it is lord blastington's.

mining can make some decent money if willing to farm. lots of times more money is to be made by going back for older ore's to mine then sell.
people are usually to lazy to get it themselves and ore's are needed for engineers,jewel crafters, and blacksmiths.
check which ore's are selling for the most on your server and mine those up.

these are a few tips that might help