Uptick in Bots

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Genome
Pet Score:2401
Realm:Sen'jin-us
Uptick in Bots

Post by Genome » August 2nd, 2014, 11:38 am

Has anyone noticed an increase in Bots lately? I mean, I guess they could be legit players, but the teams are always the same, they make strange moves, and take forever to actually input said moves. Two teams I have been running into lately are:

Triple Turtles - Softshell Snapling / Spiny Terrapin / Some other turtle that I forget. This guy LOVES to reapply Shell Shield....

Corefire Hound / Emerald Proto-Drake / Onyxian Whelpling - I have ran into this guy constantly over the past few days. He never varies the order his pets come out, but SOMETIMES varies his strategy, at least with the pup. He doesn't heal with his Proto-Drake, but sometimes does with his Whelpling, which speaks volumes, heh. He has fled a few times after his defeat was imminent (still a bot then?), but he generally takes max-time for every move that he makes so he is very annoying despite being an easy win.

Anyone else running into these guys?

Awq
Realm:Shattered Halls-eu

Re: Uptick in Bots

Post by Awq » August 3rd, 2014, 7:49 am

This guy LOVES to reapply Shell Shield....
If he applies it every 3 turns it could actually be the correct play, when you used a Scalded basilisk Hatchling for example.
Why do you think that this is a bot? You have listed no reason.
Corefire Hound / Emerald Proto-Drake / Onyxian Whelpling
What makes you think that this could be a bot? The behavior that you described sounds human.