Share pet collecting news and advice.
Prudene
Top Rater
Pet Score:5067
Realm:Caelestrasz-us
at last!

Post by Prudene » July 29th, 2014, 5:49 pm

:lol:
I cant believe I have actually managed to complete the Celestials... spent most of the past months in frustrated tears... with a lot of yelling to who ever could hear about CHEATS! Especially Da'Dah!!
I would like to thank all those who spent time blogging their strategies and teams. I have tried them all.
HOORAY!!

Tekulve2012
Pet Score:4376
BattleTag®:kingsfoiler#1479
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Re: at last!

Post by Tekulve2012 » July 29th, 2014, 6:26 pm

Congrats !! It takes time and commitment to get those 4 pets ... Way to go :!:

Mehetabel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13557
Realm:Lightbringer-eu

Post by Mehetabel » July 29th, 2014, 7:07 pm

Nice one, grats! :D
Come join us in the WarcraftPets In-Game Community (EU)! Request invite here: https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18420

Yazhi
MVP
Pet Score:4810
Realm:Emerald Dream-eu

Post by Yazhi » July 30th, 2014, 6:34 am

Congratulations!

It's such a nice feeling when you get the last one out of the way... You'll love the thought of 'yaaaay no more celestials' until you realise hmm...what am I going to do in that hour every week now...

:P

Jazeel
Pet Score:9583
Realm:Saurfang-us

Post by Jazeel » July 30th, 2014, 5:24 pm

onya cobber, a few months back i finished that and promised myself i would do it every week to get the Bstones and buff food, funnily enough i havent done it once since getting last pet :lol:

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » July 30th, 2014, 7:38 pm

Congrats! :)
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Wowpetbattler
Top Rater
Pet Score:4269
Realm:Thunderhorn-us

Post by Wowpetbattler » August 1st, 2014, 12:30 pm

Congrats to you!! I hope to join you one day!

I am only in week 3...of 10...before I have all of the pets. This next week Zao will be mine! But for now I have to content myself with running around with Xu-Fu... I know I probably won't go back after I finish - there are too many other parts of the game that I feel the need to master. Pet battling has been most fun thing so far and definitely the thing I enjoy the most.

Again grats!

Erleichda
Pet Score:2768
Realm:Cenarius-us

Post by Erleichda » August 5th, 2014, 11:48 pm

I've got all the pets and still happily do the tournament. Once you've got a solid collection built up so it only takes about as long as doing 7 pet battles normally would it becomes a perfectly respectable way to pick up some valor and nice xp in the form of a pet biscuit.

Dakaf
MVP
Pet Score:6003
BattleTag®:Dakaf#1332
Realm:Dawnbringer-us

Post by Dakaf » August 6th, 2014, 8:29 am

Congrats! I have not done it in a few months. Maybe I should stock up on some more treats!
<Kings and Queens> Alliance on Dawnbringer
-pet collecting OCD

Echinacea
Pet Score:10214
Realm:Ravencrest-us

Post by Echinacea » August 6th, 2014, 9:14 am

does winning the celestials ever drop stones? i care most about getting the stones needed to upgrade my uncommons....and i need a lot

Maizing
Pet Score:5724
BattleTag®:Maizing#1456
Realm:Feathermoon-us

Post by Maizing » August 6th, 2014, 9:26 am

Congrats! I am another who has not repeated the tournament since getting the last of the four pets.

I expect that I will be back for the new achievement though, once I get the Elekk Plushie.
Echinacea wrote:does winning the celestials ever drop stones? i care most about getting the stones needed to upgrade my uncommons....and i need a lot
I never got a stone from the tournament. I would be willing to give you a few though, if you have any pets that need to be upgraded that can be caged. I have lots of them.