[US] WTT Battle-Stones for pets

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Lycaon
Top Rater
Pet Score:2785
BattleTag®:Lycaon#1832
Realm:Blackhand-us
[US] WTT Battle-Stones for pets

Post by Lycaon » July 24th, 2014, 4:31 am

As mentioned in the topic, I'm interested in trading my battle stones for pets. I'll keep updating with my available battle-stones, am currently interested in getting the most value out of each stone.

I currently have available:
Flawless Battle-Stone - x1
Aquatic Battle-Stone - x2
Flying Battle-Stone - x1
Critter Battle-Stone - x0
Magic Battle-Stone - x0
Elemental Battle-Stone - x1
Beast Battle-Stone - x1

Aqua Strider - x2
Grinder - x1

I have over 80 pets I am looking for and it's probably a bit rude to spam them all here (and I'm not typing them all out anyway) -- Please see my Wanted list if you're interested in trading your pets for my stones.

Interested in forming long-term trade relationships -- I am also known to gift battle store pets to some of the traders I deal with, especially the ones that help me fill out my pet roster.

I am ranked ~#75 or so on my server and I've decided to try to climb that rank ladder, just for something to do. I'm visually impaired, so I can't really raid/do instances.

If you're interested in trading, let me know. Since I have 80+ pets to collect still, I would rather do a trade where I get several cheap pets for one stone rather than one expensive pet, but keep in mind, I place little gold value on pets. I'd rather trade than buy/sell.
Last edited by Lycaon on July 26th, 2014, 3:43 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Sibi
Top Rater
Pet Score:10062
BattleTag®:sibylline#1481
Realm:Emerald Dream-us

Re: [US] WTT Battle-Stones for pets

Post by Sibi » July 24th, 2014, 12:47 pm

I have many of the pets you're currently missing.
Send me a private message using the contact button on this site and maybe we can work something out.

Sibi
Top Rater

Post by Sibi » July 24th, 2014, 6:14 pm

Got your message, I'll add your btag when I get home. In the meantime if you could roll a lvl 1 orc or troll on Emerald Dream (US of course) I have 6 (or maybe it was 8 I forget now) of the smaller pets that you need that you can just straight up have.

Carolglrs
Pet Score:4793
BattleTag®:carolglrs#1737
Realm:Twisting Nether-us

Post by Carolglrs » July 25th, 2014, 2:25 am

I also have extras of some of the pets you're missing. Add me (carolglrs#1737) and maybe I'll be able to help you out too!

Lycaon
Top Rater
Pet Score:2785
BattleTag®:Lycaon#1832
Realm:Blackhand-us

Post by Lycaon » July 26th, 2014, 2:13 am

Sibi: Seems Battle.net was having odd issues with relaying cross-realm chat today for some reason -- I saw you accept my friend request and I sent several messages, but I didn't receive any back. It might have been related to the maintenance they did. Will try to get in touch with you again when you're online again.

Sibi
Top Rater

Post by Sibi » July 26th, 2014, 1:30 pm

I got a hello from you which I replied to about 4 minutes later as I was afk. No response. I assumed you were mid pet-battle as you were in Master zone. I waited around in game for awhile then logged to just the bnet app. My friend has been having similar issues with his bnet for a couple of weeks now.
At any rate, I'll be around this afternoon/evening.