Post by Kendrah » July 18th, 2014, 4:00 pm

Okay. Who do I have to kill to get this pet NAO?! :lol:

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: 10th Anniversary Pet ???

Post by Quintessence » July 18th, 2014, 8:40 pm

Four more months to go before Hogs barges his way into our collections. I'm excited!

His flavor text: "Tenacious and terrible, the mighty Hogs slaughters weaker enemies without hesitation."

I hope that means he'll have an idle animation where he kills random critters. :D
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Adumbledore
Top Rater
Pet Score:9248
BattleTag®:ADumbledore#1672
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Adumbledore » July 18th, 2014, 11:17 pm

Hogs is going to be awesome. lol

I'm so glad that they decided on such a well-known character to give us instead of some no-name person.

Visit my pet battle blog: http://petpersuasion.wordpress.com/

Kendrah
MVP
Pet Score:9579
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Kendrah » July 22nd, 2014, 11:18 am

Quintessence wrote:I hope that means he'll have an idle animation where he kills random critters. :D
It would be cute. I hope to high heaven that he won't pull packs of mobs when he runs back. Healing in LFG with a hunter using a fox was ... fun there for a little while. Then it was just sad. And then it was extremely expensive... and led to many discussions of 'WTF, hunter! A fox?! Really?!'

Ah, the good ol' days. XD

Opallena
Top Rater
Pet Score:13227
BattleTag®:Opallena#1359
Realm:Nazjatar-us

Post by Opallena » July 22nd, 2014, 3:32 pm

I can't wait for this guy... I told my dad that we were getting a mini hogger for a 10th anniversary pet, he said it's probably gonna be the only pet he'll ever summon (he is by no means a pet collector, everything he has is just those pets you don't have to do much to get, like faction pets from starting zones). As for me, I'm just glad we're getting something this year other than a silly tabard and an xp buff that goes away after the two weeks...

Post by Guest » July 22nd, 2014, 4:05 pm

<shrieks with glee>

Kynthea
Pet Score:3174
Realm:Alleria-us

Post by Kynthea » July 22nd, 2014, 5:11 pm

LOL. This should be interesting. I remember killing Hogger so many times. I think I would prefer the Elephant plushie, but hopefully I will get that soon enough. Thus far I haven't had the luck to get the tailoring scroll to drop on beta yet. I've seen the plushies for sale in the auction house though.

Dakaf
MVP
Pet Score:6003
BattleTag®:Dakaf#1332
Realm:Dawnbringer-us

Post by Dakaf » July 25th, 2014, 1:34 pm

Opallena wrote:I can't wait for this guy... I told my dad that we were getting a mini hogger for a 10th anniversary pet, he said it's probably gonna be the only pet he'll ever summon (he is by no means a pet collector, everything he has is just those pets you don't have to do much to get, like faction pets from starting zones). As for me, I'm just glad we're getting something this year other than a silly tabard and an xp buff that goes away after the two weeks...
This!

The past couple years, I have logged on hoping to get something, then all I would get was an xp boost for my maxed toons.
<Kings and Queens> Alliance on Dawnbringer
-pet collecting OCD