Best Daily Tamer Route (Pandaria)

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Amhaa
Pet Score:2947
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us
Best Daily Tamer Route (Pandaria)

Post by Amhaa » July 2nd, 2014, 1:23 pm

I am looking for the optimal route around Pandaria. I want to hit all of the Tamers, Spirits and Fables. Does anyone have a TomTom waypoint group that they have been using and liking a lot? Or something like it? That would be great! :D

Rioriel
Top Rater
Pet Score:10504
Realm:The Sha'tar-eu

Re: Best Daily Tamer Route (Pandaria)

Post by Rioriel » July 2nd, 2014, 3:03 pm

Having done it quite a lot, repeatedly, I recommend changing it up as you go lest you go mad.

For what it's worth I usually do the following (with pet treats, carrying, levelling etc):

Shrine -> Stormwind -> Karazhan -{dark portal}-> Hellfire -> Shadowmoon -{tabard}-> Argent Tourney -> Zul'drak -> Howling Fjord -{tabard}-> Stormwind -{hyjal portal}-> Winterspring -{hyjal portal}-> Stormwind -{portal}-> Uldum -{hearth}-> Shrine, then Kun'Lai Spirit and Dos'Ryga, then I flip a coin as to whether I go clockwise around Pandaria or the other way round.

Kel
Pet Score:4788
BattleTag®:TerribleTim#1747
Realm:Ravencrest-us

Post by Kel » July 2nd, 2014, 3:22 pm

What's the {tabard} part? :?:
HayWire Motorsports
Tacoma, Washington
http://www.haywire-racing.com

Jerebear
Pet Score:13370
Realm:Llane-us

Post by Jerebear » July 2nd, 2014, 8:11 pm

I usually suggest splitting off the Beasts of Fable as a separate run. You only need to do them 2-3 times per week to get enough EXP treats.

This is my route (sans the beasts) that takes 1 hour:
Jade Forest -> Whispering -> Thundering -> Vale of EB -> Valley of the FW -> Krasasong Wilds -> Flowing -> Dread Wastes -> Kun-Lai Summit -> Burning -> Townlong Steppes (at 32-35 mins in by this point).

Tabard port to AT:
Major Payne -> Crystalsong Forest -> Zul Drak -> Dread Wastes

Hearth to Shrine, portal to SW:
Deepholme -> Mt. Hyjal -> Twilight Highlands -> Uldum

Depending on RNG, I hit an hour somewhere between Mt Hyjal and Uldum. This is with max flying and using similar/same teams as mentioned in the WCP 5.4 tamers guide. I usually end up skipping Howling Fjord due to it being so far out of the way of all the other tamers.
Carry Pet Experience Reference Guide:
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8829