wrong colors for quality?

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Agavezul
Pet Score:4245
Realm:Proudmoore-us
wrong colors for quality?

Post by Agavezul » November 30th, 2012, 1:43 pm

I have done a few wild battles since 5.1 dropped and I stopped using PetBattleQualityGlow thinking Blizzard had put in a properly working tool. I did one yesterday and trapped what showed to be an uncommon Tolari Hare Pup. I was quite surprised when it flashed up after battle that it was a poor quality pet! So tried a few more battles and similar results. Recreated the quality macro and started running it. In 5 battles, most of the pets were incorrectly colored. I had a rare that was showing as grey! I did trap it and sure enough, it was a rare.

I've looked on the bliz forums and I'm not seeing anyone else notice this. I've seen several posts about getting an update on various macros so maybe others are seeing it but wanting to confirm it. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Also, anyone know if the PetJournalEnhanced will be updated for this patch? It had so many more functions that I really liked!

Wynn
Pet Score:5568
Realm:Runetotem-us

Re: wrong colors for quality?

Post by Wynn » November 30th, 2012, 1:48 pm

Hmm I swear last night I caught a high level rare chicken but after combat it flashed that it was uncommon.
Healer that loves Cheesecake, Taiboku - Nall - Ronfa