What to use a Flawless Battle-Stones

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Zoros
Top Rater
Pet Score:13589
BattleTag®:Zoros#1560
Realm:The Venture Co-us
What to use a Flawless Battle-Stones

Post by Zoros » November 30th, 2012, 11:33 am

I just got a flawless battle stone last night and I want to use it on one of the non-battle uncommon pets. Does anyone have a suggestion on what to who to use it on and why? Its a not family specific so any pet is a target.

Bistromath
Pet Score:3055
Realm:Stormrage-us

Re: What to use a Flawless Battle-Stones

Post by Bistromath » November 30th, 2012, 11:43 am

First let me say Congrats on the Stone. When get one thats a non family-specific (so far got 2 Mech, 1 Aqua, 1 Magic), im going to upgrade my Feline Familer.

Im wanting an all cat team (1 dead cat, 1 mech cat, and 1 Broomstick ride'in cat)

But again congrats on the Stone.

As far as what to use it on, id say look at all your greens and lower and compare them to your rares and just see what you missing in a pet (ie Attack, Speed, or some pet only skill).

I plan on the Feline Familer for my first casue it has high Attack, plus a wide array of skills that no other beast has in one pet.

Hellomynameis
Pet Score:2162
Realm:Shattered Hand-eu

Post by Hellomynameis » November 30th, 2012, 12:16 pm

I would save it until I was certain I really wanted to upgrade a pet, and realized it was really hard to get that family stone. :)

And if I did not have a specific pet in mind, I would just overprice it massivly and sell it @ ah. :)

Opallena
Top Rater
Pet Score:13227
BattleTag®:Opallena#1359
Realm:Nazjatar-us

Post by Opallena » November 30th, 2012, 1:48 pm

Hellomynameis wrote:I would save it until I was certain I really wanted to upgrade a pet, and realized it was really hard to get that family stone. :)
This. While they did add new wild pets for mechanical, magic, dragonkin, and humanoid, they're overfarmed right now and hard to get a stone for those specific families. i myself am trying to get a dragonkin stone for my nexus whelpling, who i want to use with arcane eye but no luck so far :(

Hellomynameis

Post by Hellomynameis » December 1st, 2012, 1:52 pm

Opallena wrote:While they did add new wild pets for mechanical, magic, dragonkin, and humanoid, they're overfarmed right now and hard to get a stone for those specific families. i myself am trying to get a dragonkin stone for my nexus whelpling, who i want to use with arcane eye but no luck so far :(
I just got one of these allround stones aswell, and used it on my Mechanical Yeti, since he was already lvl25 and mechs may be hard to farm for a wild drop of family jewel(stone) because of the overfarming.

Bistromath

Post by Bistromath » December 1st, 2012, 2:07 pm

Pacer wrote:I would use it on a magic pet as there is almost 0% chance you will ever get a magic stone from doing random battles in the wild.
Ive got 1 Flawless Magic Stone so far fighting Arcane Eyes.

However ive noticed something, ive goten 1 Flawless Humanoid, 1 Magic, 1 Aqua,and 1 Dragonkin so on to my question.

If you get a stone from a World Pet Battle, does the stone always match to type that was the primary pet in the group?

Bistromath

Post by Bistromath » December 1st, 2012, 3:23 pm

Well ive been lucky ive goten 3 Magic Stones so far 2 From Sacks and 1 from a very kind Arcane Eye.....Im just wanting a Beast Stone so i can upgrade my Broomstick Ride'in Cat. lol

Hellomynameis

Post by Hellomynameis » December 3rd, 2012, 4:31 am

Hellomynameis wrote:I just got one of these allround stones aswell, and used it on my Mechanical Yeti, since he was already lvl25 and mechs may be hard to farm for a wild drop of family jewel(stone) because of the overfarming.
Dont hate me, I got another general stone...

This time I used it on Peddlefeet, whom I also had as lvl25 already. The main reasons why I used them on these pets are because I havn't gotten any humanoid/mechanical stones yet, and I have more than one of each type on my wishlist. I would hate to have used it on one family type, only to get the family specific stone right after and feel like I wasted the general stone.

Cheeser
Pet Score:1464
Realm:Talnivarr-eu

Post by Cheeser » December 3rd, 2012, 10:57 am

I used mine on ghostly skull.
My prio goes undead>magic>humanoid
So ghostly and scourged whelp will get the first ones, the jade owl then peddlefeet, since these stones are far harder to get.
My scourge whlp is common btw, can he go straight from common to rare or do I have to stop by uncommon?

Zaelo
Pet Score:5086
Realm:Vek'nilash-us

Post by Zaelo » December 3rd, 2012, 12:50 pm

Cheeser wrote:I used mine on ghostly skull.
My prio goes undead>magic>humanoid
So ghostly and scourged whelp will get the first ones, the jade owl then peddlefeet, since these stones are far harder to get.
My scourge whlp is common btw, can he go straight from common to rare or do I have to stop by uncommon?
Stones bring your pets straight to rare.
At least those I've gotten so far, I believe there are some green ones too, that go straight to Uncommon.