Best of the critter class.

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Viah007
Realm:Korgath-us
Best of the critter class.

Post by Viah007 » November 30th, 2012, 3:29 am

Hey, I'm getting sick of all the elemental pets so i'm not only looking for something strong against elemental's but also takes the reduced damage from being a critter. Any help would be greatly appreciated and i'll even throw in my strongest pet so far all round just to pass out more info. Oily Slimeling is working wonders for me with Absorb(undead) Corrosion(Magic) Acidic Goo(Critter). Just hit with Acidic Goo then Corrosion and get 2 Absorbs in for great healing and damage with dots and absorb. Hope i help a bit and would love a bit myself.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: Best of the critter class.

Post by Quintessence » November 30th, 2012, 3:46 am

Any snail works well against elemental pets. Dive is the only aquatic attack they have, but if it doesn't miss, it's quite effective.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Viah007
Realm:Korgath-us

Post by Viah007 » November 30th, 2012, 3:57 am

Thank you it never clicked that the snail was a critter lol. Appreciate the help and will jump on Rapana Whelk I think. Kinda hard to search though the 300 I got so far sometimes. Thanks again, Love this site and it community.

Bithalver
MVP
Pet Score:8156
Realm:Silvermoon-eu

Post by Bithalver » December 1st, 2012, 6:11 am

Just be prapared for a long farm about Rapana Whelk: I killed about 100 before I found the first rare.

Yep, Battle Stones could be used, but these stones aren't dropping like leaves, unfotunately.