Hello Everyone!

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Jaw
Top Rater
Pet Score:2007
Realm:Korialstrasz-us
Hello Everyone!

Post by Jaw » June 15th, 2014, 2:03 pm

Wanna start off letting you know that the reason for this post is to maybe meet some people on my server to hang out with that also have a "Pet fetish" such as myself. I play on Korialstrasz (The server I'm on)/ Eldre'Thalas (Server connected to mine). Would love to meet a few others from there.

If anyone wants to send me a msg or friend invite I'm usually on Metajaw when doing pet stuff. Can be found on Jawful or Jaw as well. Battletag is MyGapingJaw#1642.

Quick introduction. I'm 33, started playing this game day 1 (Hence the [pet]Panda Cub[/pet], [pet]Zergling[/pet] and [pet]Mini Diablo[/pet]). I collected as best I could back in vanilla and a little more in BC. Stopped playing sometime before Wrath came out and Just started again a couple months ago. Working on my Raiding With Leashes II, just finished the first one.

Some of you from the "Catch That Pet" thread might recognize me. Been a couple days since I've posted though (No worries [profile]Blixtiya[/profile] I wont let ya down). "Jawlixtiya", my [pet]Crimson Whelpling[/pet] is 25 now and the [pet]Guardian Cub[/pet] & [pet]Wind Rider Cub[/pet] are well on their way. Gotta get that Safari Hat! :D

Anywho, just wanted to say hello to everyone. Love the site. So much fun! You guys are doing a great job here.

Shikon01
MVP
Pet Score:2668
Realm:Silvermoon-us

Re: Hello Everyone!

Post by Shikon01 » June 16th, 2014, 9:51 am

Welcome friend and yes this is a great site for everything pet related. Some of the veterans are great w/ advice and there are many threads on the various in game pet battles. We love our pets here :)

Jaw
Top Rater
Pet Score:2007
Realm:Korialstrasz-us

Re: Hello Everyone!

Post by Jaw » June 16th, 2014, 11:39 am

Yeah, it's pretty cool. Just beat all the tamers up to the panda spirits this morning. 5 pet achievement points away from 400! Lol. Had been wanting that Safari Hat to help level. The pet stuff is way more in depth than I thought.