WTT Ethereal Soul Trader

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Shiranui
Realm:Cenarius-us
WTT Ethereal Soul Trader

Post by Shiranui » May 28th, 2014, 9:39 pm

Working on getting it to lvl25

looking for Crimson Death Charger

Thanks for your time.
Last edited by Shiranui on June 2nd, 2014, 7:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Shiranui

Re: WTT Ethereal Soul Trader

Post by Shiranui » May 29th, 2014, 6:43 pm

Boompa-Loompa, would <3 a Crimson Death Charger & something else please

Faelar
Top Rater
Pet Score:6744
BattleTag®:Faelar#1331
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Faelar » May 29th, 2014, 7:30 pm

Yeah Shiranui that is typically on the high side for some places though. Some of the super populated pet realms it can go in the 32-40 range but I feel on average a fair price is in the 45-50ish range

A good way to check is go to theunderminejornual.com type in the pet's name and then when the listing pops up scroll down a bit and click hide zero quantities, then you can see the average prices on other realms, and on the bottom you'll see the super high pop realms like Illidan and Malganis around 35k and going up from there.

Presto
Top Rater
Pet Score:4076
BattleTag®:Presto#1944
Realm:Elune-us

Post by Presto » May 29th, 2014, 8:43 pm

I paid 42k for mine, but I suspect it was a dupe because they flooded the AH immediately afterward and the price stayed in the 40s. That was a few weeks ago. Now they are back up to 55k-ish. I see some at 75, but I doubt ppl are buying them.
Presto says, "Let's trade!!" :P (btag: Presto#1944)

Shiranui

Post by Shiranui » May 30th, 2014, 11:40 pm

Well I'd gladly do a 1 for 1, Crimson Death Charger only.

Only mentioned Bombling cause my friend has had the sh*ttiest luck getting one.

Shiranui

Post by Shiranui » June 1st, 2014, 12:22 am

boompa

Post by Guest » June 1st, 2014, 1:28 am

I think on the price check 30k is more like it, the ah will have inflated crazy numbers but the problem is the dupers are still flooding the trade chat in high pop realms and the people who planned on blizzard eliminating the dupe that stocked up are doing whatever they can to hold onto the glory days of what once was. I think there was too much faith in blizzard and not enough of an understanding of just how many copies were made

Presto
Top Rater
Pet Score:4076
BattleTag®:Presto#1944
Realm:Elune-us

Post by Presto » June 1st, 2014, 2:10 am

Good point, Nobu. I noticed that everything looked much cheaper on your server, Illidan. Most AHs don't have 2000 pets competing for buyers like y'all do. A pet selling for 30k on Illidan can cost 40k on another server.
Presto says, "Let's trade!!" :P (btag: Presto#1944)

Post by Guest » June 1st, 2014, 8:43 am

Yeah definitely relevant to the AH for sure dead realms or auction houses not too busy the price can be higher but the worry would be a trickle down effect. Meaning once everyone in those high pop realms or busy auction houses have these pets the sellers will frequent the other realms. Not the worst thing but one does not want to be the guy who buys high then the next day the norm is 30k lower. I was sad and glad when the market went down a little bit. sad because it removes goals for me like I have to sell this many pets,transmog or farm but eventually I can get the pet. Glad however because I have been able to buy pets that seemed like it would be forever before I raised gold to purchase them.

Faelar
Top Rater
Pet Score:6744
BattleTag®:Faelar#1331
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Faelar » June 1st, 2014, 9:19 am

Ethereal Soul-traders have been around in massive quantities for months now. They have slowly come down in price but I doubt they go much lower than they are now. They are still rare enough even with the duping waves to fetch a decent enough price.

Shiranui

Post by Shiranui » June 2nd, 2014, 6:47 pm

Well bah I really don't have anything else to throw in with it for a crimson death charger, I have no idea what the dungeon pets are going for right now, I guess if I have to I could part with the only bombling I've got... bleh.

Shiranui

Post by Shiranui » June 4th, 2014, 10:38 am

boompa oompa still looking