Minor grumble........

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Malenrhen
Pet Score:7124
Realm:Duskwood-us
Minor grumble........

Post by Malenrhen » June 4th, 2014, 3:57 am

I'm working on trying to get my lower level pets above level 10 as I am missing a couple of those achieves.....it sucks working nights because so few people are on....I've been matched 10 times against the same team. I give up. I can't beat them with the pets I'm currently leveling. There has to be more than one other person on WoW with a level 9,9,8 (or very close to it) team.

I'm fed up and flying to Stranglethorn to do pve battles to level pets because this has gotten so annoying. And I lost a polished battle stone somehow. Not a good pet night *sigh*

Tekulve2012
Pet Score:4376
BattleTag®:kingsfoiler#1479
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Re: Minor grumble........

Post by Tekulve2012 » June 4th, 2014, 8:30 am

I hope im inderstanding your issue corrctly..

I never tried pet pvp other than with 25s and the wait is sometimes long with 25s so with 9,10s it would be terrible! I def. recommend grinding through zones to get your 1st lvl 25 done though (maybe you have a bunch at 25 already)because you could buy lvl 25s on the AH or level your toons and pets through pvp.

There should be some other suitable zones other than Stranglethorn for that range but i remember that same travel hassle when leveling my first 75 to level 10. If there is a certain family of pet you need for that zone (strong vs flying) to help level in that zone let me know and i will give you one leveled to 9 or 10. Good luck

Malenrhen

Post by Malenrhen » June 4th, 2014, 11:12 am

Thanks....I have a lot of level 8 and 7 pets so STV is perfect for leveling them. Plus I kill random mobs in the hopes of getting a hyacinth macaw. No luck there either. About to log in and see if I got my battle stone ticket answered, otherwise it might be time to take a day or two off from WoW cause I'm getting grumpy, lol.

Kendrah
MVP
Pet Score:9579
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Kendrah » June 4th, 2014, 3:19 pm

Malenrhen wrote:I'm fed up and flying to Stranglethorn to do pve battles to level pets because this has gotten so annoying. And I lost a polished battle stone somehow. Not a good pet night *sigh*
Unlock the Panda quest dailies. You can two pet them all for the most part and bring in a third for power leveling, and then the fabled beasties give you lesser pet treats that give you an pet exp boost. I level my up to 23 or 24 via this method then get a mage to port a lower level toon to the main Panda city and go near the pool in the vale (where the quest hub is now -- next to Dreads and the Stepps) and finish them up with two strong flyers. Since I get one quest worth of EXP per battle, this has leveled my toons up fairly quick. Just give your toon several stacks of bandages so you don't have to wait for the pet mend to come off CD.

Malenrhen

Post by Malenrhen » June 5th, 2014, 12:34 am

Kendrah wrote:
Unlock the Panda quest dailies. You can two pet them all for the most part and bring in a third for power leveling, and then the fabled beasties give you lesser pet treats that give you an pet exp boost. I level my up to 23 or 24 via this method then get a mage to port a lower level toon to the main Panda city and go near the pool in the vale (where the quest hub is now -- next to Dreads and the Stepps) and finish them up with two strong flyers. Since I get one quest worth of EXP per battle, this has leveled my toons up fairly quick. Just give your toon several stacks of bandages so you don't have to wait for the pet mend to come off CD.
I am working up to Panda dailies, still getting stuck on a couple of the Cata ones. And since I'm looking for other breeds and colors of some lower level pets I can always run around those zones while waiting the queue for hours >.<