Best Ethereal Soul Trader Abilities?

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Adoxe
Pet Score:6093
Realm:Ravencrest-eu
Best Ethereal Soul Trader Abilities?

Post by Adoxe » June 1st, 2014, 10:13 am

Hey all! I've just got my hands on an Ethereal Soul Trader and would like to know what abilities I should be using, at the moment I'm using Beam, Inner Vision and Soulrush but can't seem to find any information about it so no idea if it's correct or not.
Thank you in advance!

Vek
Top Rater
Pet Score:3996
Realm:Aggramar-eu

Re: Best Ethereal Soul Trader Abilities?

Post by Vek » June 1st, 2014, 10:53 am

Myself I very rarely use 100% damage buffs like Inner Vision in PvP, It is just too easy for my opponent to avoid. But if your opponent lacks any evade move a Inner Vision buffed Soulrush would be gold. But using Inner Vision you really need Soulrush otherwise you might as well cast Beam twice instead.

With Punch you can surprise any Dragonkin trying to take out your magic trader, but I think Beam in general is a better choice(unless you keep running into alot of mechanicals).

Both Soulrush and Life Exchange are good abilities and it is really up to how you plan to use your trader which one you want to chose. There is no right or wrong here, only bad match ups. ;)

Adoxe
Pet Score:6093
Realm:Ravencrest-eu

Re: Best Ethereal Soul Trader Abilities?

Post by Adoxe » June 1st, 2014, 5:49 pm

I see. Thank you for the help and the information, really appreciate it! Gonna play around with it some more, love the pet! :D