Pet Tamers that give bags

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Waynebrady
Top Rater
Pet Score:13904
Realm:Stormrage-us
Pet Tamers that give bags

Post by Waynebrady » May 18th, 2014, 12:32 pm

I noticed some non-Pandaria trainers give pet bags (Sack of Pet Supplies) but not all, so I wanted to create a list.

Obalis - Uldum
Grand Master Lydia Accoste - Deadwind Pass

Any others would be appreciated! :)

Tuatha
Top Rater
Pet Score:3297
BattleTag®:tuatha#1660
Realm:Uther-us

Re: Pet Tamers that give bags

Post by Tuatha » May 18th, 2014, 1:01 pm

Stonecold Trixie in Winterspring, Bloodknight Antari in Shadowmoon Valley, and Major Payne in Icecrown are the others that award bags.

Peanutty
Pet Score:9635
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Peanutty » May 18th, 2014, 1:28 pm

The easiest way to remember it is, the 5 tamers above are the "end boss" for each area/expansion (Kalimdor & EK for vanilla, then BC, WOTLK, Cata). For folks who are farming up upgrade stones and leveling pets I recommend hitting all 5 above along with the usual Pandaria level tamers.

Kendrah
MVP
Pet Score:9579
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Kendrah » May 21st, 2014, 12:15 pm

Waynebrady wrote:I noticed some non-Pandaria trainers give pet bags (Sack of Pet Supplies) but not all, so I wanted to create a list.
The last trainer you have to fight in order to access the dailies are the ones who gives the bags, so there are five of them.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » May 21st, 2014, 12:28 pm

Peanutty wrote:The easiest way to remember it is, the 5 tamers above are the "end boss" for each area/expansion (Kalimdor & EK for vanilla, then BC, WOTLK, Cata).
This is how I managed to remember the non-Pandaria trainers that reward bags. I consider them "Grand Master Trainers" since they are the last NPCs you battle for each continent.

Another way to keep track is by using the addon Battle Pet Daily Tamer. It highlights on your world map where each Trainer daily is, and indicates the ones that reward the bag with a green paw print (as opposed to dailies that don't reward the bag in blue). It makes things SO MUCH more convenient, I still use it even though I have the "Grand Masters" memorized. :lol:
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Waynebrady
Top Rater
Pet Score:13904
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Waynebrady » May 22nd, 2014, 9:27 pm

Ty all