Blackfuse Bombling H/H VS P/P

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Ruststorm
Top Rater
Pet Score:5021
Realm:Nagrand-eu
Blackfuse Bombling H/H VS P/P

Post by Ruststorm » May 18th, 2014, 6:13 am

Hi everyone!

Ive got quite a simple question for you all: as we speak, ive got a level 25 H/H bombling but managed to lay my hands upon a level 1 P/P for 1000g. Which one is the better breed? Will it be worth it to level the latter to 25 and resell the H/H?

Let me know what you think! <3

Re: Blackfuse Bombling H/H VS P/P

Post by Guest » May 18th, 2014, 8:28 am

A lot of 'Which one is the better breed' comes down to how you use it. I, for example, primarily use my H/H as part of a team vs Legendary pets, so H/H is my preferred breed as more health (1806[H/H] vs 1481 [P/P]) = bigger boom (722 vs 592). However, if you are running Armageddon as opposed to Explode, the P/P is going to do more backline damage (361 vs 296) and will do more damage in general with all its abilities (except the previously mentioned Explode)

Tekulve2012
Pet Score:4376
BattleTag®:kingsfoiler#1479
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Post by Tekulve2012 » May 18th, 2014, 10:59 am

Hiya

In the verified pet pvp thread, I posted a team Monori suggested in another thread.
Murkalot / p/p Blackfuse and s/s Bonkers

It runs Armageddon buffed with R.I.

To give you an idea of the power of this team, I faced Anub. / Zao and a bandicoon team ... My opponent did 0 total damage to my team (I count Armag.as damage I did to myself) in a complete battle..first I remember that happening outside a flee! How many of us face Anub. in pet pvp and get no damage done to any pet! I dodged sandstorm twice and stunned once or twice ...

This is a crazy fast and strong team that hinges on Blackfuse being p/p to nuke beasts and do at least 700dmg to anything else in my xp

Ruststorm
Top Rater
Pet Score:5021
Realm:Nagrand-eu

Post by Ruststorm » May 18th, 2014, 11:07 am

Thanks for the reply guys... so basically i got myself a great deal... guess it's time to level it to 25 at least... ;)

Ligre
Pet Score:3056
BattleTag®:EricS#1876
Realm:Sargeras-us

Post by Ligre » May 18th, 2014, 9:51 pm

Ruststorm wrote:Thanks for the reply guys... so basically i got myself a great deal... guess it's time to level it to 25 at least... ;)
Yep! You got a steal there. I think the H/H Bombling has its place, but without a doubt, the P/P is more fun simply for the bigger Armageddons. :)