Lesser charms nerf?

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Restofarian
Top Rater
Pet Score:4064
BattleTag®:Restofarian#1262
Realm:Azralon-us
Lesser charms nerf?

Post by Restofarian » April 25th, 2014, 3:32 pm

Been awhile I dont battle. got burned out of pet stuff several months ago and then starting raiding more seriouly and drope the pet stuff. but now I decided to grab some coins in my alts and I find it very difficult to farm it now. did anyone else noticed a nerf in the drop rate? thanks.

Kendrah
MVP
Pet Score:9579
Realm:Thrall-us

Re: Lesser charms nerf?

Post by Kendrah » April 27th, 2014, 12:18 am

Restofarian wrote:Been awhile I dont battle. got burned out of pet stuff several months ago and then starting raiding more seriouly and drope the pet stuff. but now I decided to grab some coins in my alts and I find it very difficult to farm it now. did anyone else noticed a nerf in the drop rate? thanks.
That's just bad RNG. When I do one days worth of pet battle dailies, I get hundreds of the stupid things. :roll: My main literally has thousands of them.

Zweig
Pet Score:3830
Realm:Antonidas-us

Lesser charms nerf?

Post by Zweig » April 28th, 2014, 2:05 pm

Restofarian wrote:Been awhile I dont battle. got burned out of pet stuff several months ago and then starting raiding more seriouly and drope the pet stuff. but now I decided to grab some coins in my alts and I find it very difficult to farm it now. did anyone else noticed a nerf in the drop rate? thanks.
I have noticed the nerf also.

Graven
Pet Score:5307
Realm:Terenas-eu

Post by Graven » April 28th, 2014, 2:37 pm

Are we talking pvp or pve? I can't say for pvp as I never really noticed loads of lesser coins dropping from those, but I still get plenty of lesser coins from my daily tamer and fabled beast completions. I try to do these quests on alts because, like Kendrah, my main has bloody thousands of the things going to waste. ;)

Zweig
Pet Score:3830
Realm:Antonidas-us

Post by Zweig » April 29th, 2014, 8:22 am

PVE for me. They don't drop near as often.

Envec
Top Rater
Pet Score:3244
Realm:Norgannon-us

Post by Envec » April 29th, 2014, 9:51 am

I have also noticed the difference in drop rates. Went from around 6 in 10 to more like 2 in 10. However. The difference may just be that I have moved from random critter catching battles to pretty much only doing the daily tamer battles.

Kendrah
MVP
Pet Score:9579
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Kendrah » April 29th, 2014, 10:50 am

Envec wrote:I have also noticed the difference in drop rates. Went from around 6 in 10 to more like 2 in 10. However. The difference may just be that I have moved from random critter catching battles to pretty much only doing the daily tamer battles.
I've noticed a slight decrease in getting them but that was more than offset by the sheer number that tend to drop. I used to get 1 ~ 3 stones when they dropped and now I tend to get like 6+ per drop. I get more now then I had before. It used to take a couple days of just doing the pet dailies to get the 50 for those charms but now I do it once and I'm set for the next month.

It's ridiculous. I wish we could use them on other things. I'm not certain what I'm to do with 5k of them on my main.

Worgenbait
Top Rater
Pet Score:10000
BattleTag®:Worgenbait#1777
Realm:Echo Isles-us

Post by Worgenbait » April 29th, 2014, 11:49 am

Yeah, I really wish there was something else you could do with them. My main is up to 32K of them. Of course, I wish the same thing for VP as well. At this point, I have to turn those into Timeless Isle coins and buy the porcupette to sell.