Scarab Hatchling, stone which ?

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Shankmcgank
Pet Score:3120
Realm:Illidan-us
Scarab Hatchling, stone which ?

Post by Shankmcgank » April 25th, 2014, 11:04 am

Hi,

I am done trying to farm a rare, I have lots of battle-stones I can use to upgrade with. I've decided the PITA (pain in the ass) pets are just going to get a stone and I can be done with them.

I realize I will probably never use this pet to battle with, but I want to stone the more desirable breed. Which breed should I upgrade ?

I have HS, HB, and PP, or should I go get an HH and stone that one ?

Kpb321
Pet Score:3974
BattleTag®:kpb#1554
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Re: Scarab Hatchling, stone which ?

Post by Kpb321 » April 25th, 2014, 11:23 am

Flank, Survival and even Swarm all benefit from being faster. (Being faster for swarm guarantees you two rounds of the debuff are left up on the pet when you die). On the other hand there are a ton of other pets that have the same move set and are actually available in S/S which the hatchling isn't and there is only one other pet with p/p and it has less health. You probably need to look at your other pets with the same move set to see what might actually be most useful in your mix of already captured pets.

http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/f ... 284#p71284

Shankmcgank
Pet Score:3120
Realm:Illidan-us

Re: Scarab Hatchling, stone which ?

Post by Shankmcgank » April 25th, 2014, 11:48 am

Kpb321 wrote:Flank, Survival and even Swarm all benefit from being faster. (Being faster for swarm guarantees you two rounds of the debuff are left up on the pet when you die). On the other hand there are a ton of other pets that have the same move set and are actually available in S/S which the hatchling isn't and there is only one other pet with p/p and it has less health. You probably need to look at your other pets with the same move set to see what might actually be most useful in your mix of already captured pets.

http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/f ... 284#p71284
Very helpful reply.

I've captured every wild pet I can get, so based on your reply I will stone the PP one, as it seems to be the best choice.

Thanks !