Guild Page/Herald

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Gulnarr
Pet Score:2379
BattleTag®:Gulnarr#1172
Realm:Kirin Tor-us
Guild Page/Herald

Post by Gulnarr » April 6th, 2014, 4:14 pm

Hello all. I have a question about the guild page/herald that I haven't been able to find the answer to. I'm aware that there are two different models of each pet, a horde version and an alliance version. The pets don't seem to be account wide, since the ones I have on my main aren't on any of my other characters. Since you can see both the horde and alliance version in your pet journal, does that mean you can have all four on one character? If I fly into a horde city and find their guild vendor, could I buy the horde version of the pet, or will he either be hostile/only selling the alliance version? Thanks.

Peanutty
Pet Score:9635
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Re: Guild Page/Herald

Post by Peanutty » April 6th, 2014, 4:35 pm

Yes the pets only can be used by the toon that buys them. In order to get all 4 you'd need an alliance toon and a horde toon that are both guilded with a guild that has them unlocked, and are revered with those guilds. The vendors are faction specific.

Gulnarr

Post by Gulnarr » April 6th, 2014, 5:09 pm

So does that mean it isn't possible to get the horde guild page on an alliance character?

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » April 6th, 2014, 7:29 pm

Gulnarr wrote:So does that mean it isn't possible to get the horde guild page on an alliance character?
Correct. You cannot purchase or summon out the horde Guild Page or Herlad while on an alliance character. You need to buy the horde page/herald on a horde character, and only that specific horde character will have access to them.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Gulnarr

Post by Gulnarr » April 6th, 2014, 9:08 pm

That's exactly what I wanted to know, thanks.