Test that team!

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Incredibade
Pet Score:2310
Realm:Stormscale-eu
Test that team!

Post by Incredibade » March 24th, 2014, 4:27 am

I made a thread like this on the official forum without much luck. I feel like i want to test alot of different teams, being creative with it and still making a team that can win almost all matches. So my plan is that you inspect the poster before you and tell that person what team to try for ofc lvl 25 pvp pet battles and maybe your idea on how to play the team.

Also be kind and leave an armory link: Which i cant since h avent posted 8 times, but search me, Incredibade on stormscale eu.

After you've played 10 games with the team the poster gave, come back here and give a small review and statistics and get a new team to try! i hope you like the idea more then the somewhat dead official forum :)

Mojogrow
Pet Score:3210
Realm:Eitrigg-us

Re: Test that team!

Post by Mojogrow » March 24th, 2014, 9:21 am

Incredibade wrote: Also be kind and leave an armory link: Which i cant since h avent posted 8 times, but search me, Incredibade on stormscale eu.
You can just link your collection to the site and then easily access and view yours, and other people's, collections.

That said, how about you try Electrified Razortooth with Lightning Shield, Infested Bear Cub, and a Voodoo Figurine. Simple bleed team with anti-Val'kyr Sear and some varied damage types (Aqua, Beast, Undead, Dragonkin, Elemental).

Incredibade

Post by Incredibade » March 25th, 2014, 3:10 am

Alrighty!

I tried the comp went 5wins, 1 tie(super unlucky there) and 4 losses. All losses was vs Valkyr/pup/crawdad team and it felt impossible to win there. The team didnt really feel strong, but it was fun and still better then expected. I won the first game vs the valkyr team when he/she didnt expect cleanse. But then he/she just started to shadow slash my voodoo down.

I'd like you to try Harmonious Porcuppette (moonlight for xu-fu), Xu-fu and Flamering moth (to get rid of those mechanicals)

Vek
Top Rater
Pet Score:3996
Realm:Aggramar-eu

Post by Vek » March 25th, 2014, 3:50 am

I'm in for a few teams.

Incredibade here is a team I'm having much success with at the moment, see if it works for you.
Vengeful Porcupette(2,1,1)
Voodoo Figurine(1,1,1)
Rascal-Bot(1,2,1) - somtimes I switch from Phaser to Plot Twist. Especially if I start running into Decoy pets or double/triple Death Adders(I have no qualms about cheesing this pet when they use multiple ones, since Plot Twist hits through blind, if I run into one at a time Vengeful Porcupette easily handles that).

Incredibade

Post by Incredibade » March 25th, 2014, 6:36 am

I went 6 wins, 1 tie(first game and i played so bad :D ) and 3 losses. Every single team i faced (3 different) had a Crawdad which screw me over a lil bit since i dont got anything good vs it but there were still close calls (the losses, and some wins). I just dont like the Voodoo that much, usually ends up with me getting haunt on it, cleansing haunt, and then i need to swap it out casue my opponent have a strong pet vs the Voodoo up and then he switches back to valkyr and its just an annoying cycle.

But the porcupette was fun, gonna try that and the rascal more in the future (why is plot twist hitting through blind!?:P)

Ok so my team for you is Yu'la Broodling, Death talon whelpguard and a serpent of your choice. Cleave team with the dragonkin racial

Vek
Top Rater

Post by Vek » March 25th, 2014, 4:48 pm

1. Val’kyr, Scourged Whelpling, Nordrassil Wisp. Made one or two minor mistakes. Missed a Tail Sweep(95% sigh) for the draw. Scourged Whelpling won by undead racial - loss

2. Death Adder Hatchling, Anubisath Idol, Onyxian Whelpling. Not much AoE going on, Celestial Blessing nerfed the Adder so Wild Jade Hatchling could hurt it bad with Call Lightning and Tail Sweep. Star was Whelpguard, killing Onyxian Whelpling with one hit in return, then killing the Idol as well, thanks to stun and Celestial Blessing(and a little help with a life exchange) - win

3. Clockwork Gnome, Mr Bigglesworth, Infected Squirrel. Gnome soloed all dragons, almost(left whelp guard with 300 health). Managed to kill all his pets, but both Squirrel and Bigglesworth had undead racial turn left as the squirrel killed the Whelpguard. - loss

4. Death Adder, Xu-Fu, Chi-Chi. Jade Hatchling killed Adder and left cyclone and lightning up. Whelpguard didn’t have a chance against Chi-Chi, even with it’s attacks being weak. Darkflame would have been helpful. - loss

5. Rematch. - loss again. No defence vs Prowl hurts bad. And while Chi-Chi was close to dead in backline the Death Adder being much quicker could finish the slow dragons. - loss

6. Onyxian Whelpling, Stitched Pup, Frigid Frostling. Opponent forfeit immediately. Bah.

7. Direhorn Runt, Firefly, Menagerie Custodian. AoE did it’s magic. - win

8. Valkyr, Stitched Pup, Infected Squirrel. Well should have stuck with the stun. Actually got a draw out of it. Final Haunt killed my Whelpguard after the Stitched Pup failed to kill it during it’s undead racial turn. - draw

9. Idol, Xu-Fu, Raggy. Life Exchange healed for a lot vs Idol. Celestial blessing helped the Whelpguard kill the Idol, Raggy and get Xu-Fu to 200(also healing debuff was helpful here). Full health Jade Hatchling threw a lightning to finish Xu-Fu. - win

10. Valk, Flayer Youngling, Clockwork Gnome. Guess someone got tired of dragons. - loss

Celestial Blessing with Dragon racial is really nice. But other than that really not my cup of tea. I prefer slightly faster pets and at least have some kind of avoidance. Also three dragons means you will suffer from humanoid attacks. Clockwork Gnome and Flayer Hatchling really crushed the dragons, but I avoided that with the Idol since it is so slow. Record: 3 wins(plus 1 forfeit), 1 draw, 5 losses.

Incredibade, if you get your Alpine Foxling Kit to 25 let it dance with Death Talon Whelpguard and Qiraji Guardling, since they are both P/P they could use some speed.

Edit: Plot Twist is a 3 hit attack. First hit will correctly miss while blinded. The last two hits apparently has no hit or are not affected by the blind so they will hit. Murkalot can do the same, and some other multihit abilities do this too.

Mojogrow

Post by Mojogrow » March 26th, 2014, 8:59 am

Ended up going 3-0-7 with the Moonlight team. Really was mainly due to the fact that I was up against an onslaught of mechanicals (3 blingtrons, An almost full Mech Call lightning team and double Minefield Tonk/Bot) It was a decently fun team, It even put up a decent fight against a Cheesy Val'kyr/Pup/Imp team. I love forum posts like this, especially since I am trying to find good teams that aren't so FOTM. I'd gladly level up a pet to try a cool potential team. I might try this team in the future with another Moonlight pet and Blessing on the Porcupette for added protection on my Cub. All in all, those mechanicals left a bad taste in my mouth...

Speaking of which, how about we use that bad taste with this lovely team, Vek. Everyone has Breath, they're all huge on AoE and that's about all the thought I put into in. Varied potential damage and race, some set-up for mind games and a Decoy never hurt anyone...

P/P Droplet Of Y’Shaarj (1,1,1)
H/H Scourged Whelpling (2,1,2)
S/S Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling (1,2,2)

Incredibade

Post by Incredibade » March 28th, 2014, 2:31 am

I went 1-0-9 and it was a horrible team, sorry Vek:P It just didnt have strong abilties vs popular pet families.

Mojogrow, i'd like you to try Unborn Val'kyr, Turnip and Netherspace abyssal. My idea is taht you get as many dots out of Val'kyr as possible while you "dodge" abilties with more "dots" (immolation aura/Sons of the roots/meteor strike)

Vek
Top Rater

Post by Vek » March 28th, 2014, 6:01 pm

I took Swallow you whole instead of Corrosion on the Droplet.

Anub(stoneskin!), Chrominius, Moth. Chrominius started so I was a bit wary of getting locked for three turns with breath and facing a Howl. I need not have worried. After Mech Dragonling did AoE and Decoy I switched to Scourged whelping for the strong vs dragon attacks. Chrominius had ancient blessing that didn’t work so well in darkness. It took revenge with Surge of Power but by then Moth and Idol was easy to mop up with Droplet and Dragonling. - win

Anub, Crawdad, Valk. Dragonling Decoy was very useful against the Valk, especially during end game. Call Darkness came in handy vs the Crawdad. Also Swallow you whole really swallowed the Crawdad and Idol. Killed the Valk behind a decoy and survived the undead turn by mechanical ress. - win

Anub, Crawdad, Nether Ray Fry. The nether ray was dead in back line with it’s low health. I made a stupid move to bring in Droplet vs Crawdad since it had surge. But my opponent switched out the Crawdad for the Idol so I got lots of nice turns of Acid Rain and Dreadful Breath. - win

Curious Wolvar Pup, Cockroach, Onyxian Whelpling. Cute combination of Trap and Stampede. Still nothing too dangerous. Onyxian Whelpling died in back line. - win

Mechanical Pandaren Dragon, Coilfang Stalker, Mirror Strider. Stalker didn’t even come into play. I just avoided the Mirror Strider vs Droplet matchup. Solid win. - win

Xu-Fu, Ruby Droplet, Blossoming Ancient. Blossoming Anicent won. Two misses didn’t help. - loss

Fel Flame, Val’kyr, Kun-Lai Runt. Lucky stun from Kun-Lai made it closer than needed. - win

Emerald Proto-Whelp, Crow, Enchanted Broom. Droplet was nice to switch into Darkness, not being blinded. Easy win. - win

Yu’la, Raggy, Tolai Hare. Droplet pretty much soloed them. - win

Kun-Lai Runt, Tiny Snowman, Pandaren Earth Spirit. Swallow ate the snowman for an easy win. - win

9 wins, 1 loss. Solid team. Have used similar team before, from disco’s blog, but with another Scourged Whelping instead of the Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling.

Incredibade, not really sure what pets you were facing. Unless it was double or triple Death Adders(since Dance would only make the others 325 speed) I don’t really get what pets that team was “weak” against. Sure it would never be a top of the line team. But the Fox has strong attacks vs Valks, and with Crouch and sandstorm should take little damage in return. And Fox with Dazzling Dance should out-speed Death Adders and with Crouch should be able to handle at least one. Guardling handles Crawdads easily. I’m just saying I had no trouble winning games with it. 325 speed and power with blitz and dragonkin racial truly hurts. You did take Crouch and the stuns? Also Spiked Skin available if you needed more protection from Haunt. :?:

Anyway now you get to try Ominous Flame(with the curse), Scalded Basilisk Hatchling(which should benefit from curse both from damage and speed reduction) and Enchanted Broom.

Incredibade

Post by Incredibade » March 29th, 2014, 5:12 am

I went 5-0-5. Not that surprising but it pretty much revolved around having forbiding curse up on the target while Basilisk or Broom was hitting it. This made the team relying on the opponent being somehat of stupid, unless its at the end i have it up on his last or almost last pet.

Forbiding curse would probably be alot better used with AoE pets that has multipleattacks, and that is why im giving you:

Ominous Flame with the forbiding curse ofc, Sprite darter hatchling or Nether faire dragon (with cyclone) and Pandaren air spirit (use cyclone here as well). This looks like a really fucked up team but i actually think it can work.

Vek
Top Rater

Post by Vek » March 31st, 2014, 5:06 pm

S/S Nether Faire Dragon, Pandaren Air Spirit, Ominous Falme.

Wanted to try if Nimbus was any useful with Cyclone, so started with that.

Well cyclone did hit a bit more often but I ran into wave casting pets, which I usually find quite rare. Didn’t much notice the curse. Nether Faire Dragon is the star of the show.

After four fights I wanted to use with Scorched Earth instead, to get a bit more oomph out of the curse. But it seemed like I was getting the same opponent over and over, though he changed pets. Facing Mechanicals I had to do Conflagrate instead. Good choice, it burned through Custodians and a Son of Animus.

I won 7 straight games. Just seemed like my opponents still had some learning to do. One game was won since they used Curse of Doom on the Nether Faire Dragon, which had the dodge, with about 3 turns left of the game.

The AoE felt clunky and was not helped by facing an Idol for 4 games. The curse really didn’t do much to help in the speed department this evening, and didn’t get any use in back line. Though Nimbus and Curse did help during Sandstorm.

Also I really never got to try the team against many of the toughest pets, except one Val’kyr which fled. I don’t feel secure that the team was as good as the stats, I think my opponents helped out a bit. Still a win is a win, or 7.

Incredibade, you seem preoccupied with AoE themes. So here you go. Terrible Turnip, Peddlefeet and a Call Lightning pet of choice.

Mojogrow

Post by Mojogrow » April 1st, 2014, 8:34 am

My performance with the team was... shall we say, less than Ideal. See the idea of them team is DOT and stall for the most part. Well, every since the nerf to val'kyrs( which isn't that big a nerf, but since then everyone stopped using it ), my meta (as in what seems like the 3 people I always encounter) has switched to AoE Cleavage instead. Meaning despite the fact that everyone is sharing the love, they are still destroying my back line as I try and take them down.

Went 4-1-5 in the end, racking in 4 wins from what seemed like newer players, 5 losses from those AoE comps, and finally squeezing out a tie from the AoE by poping his undead turn as I with my meteorite attack. I will continue to run a similar dot and forgot, perhaps with a Corefire and some decoys, yes?

As for the team of MY choosing, weeeell how about a "Touch Team", now there is something I have only heard about.
Son of Animus, with batter and Touch, A dance pet for that 25% speed (Moon moon perhaps?), and Fiendish Imp for utility. Means your Animus will be healing alot from batter since he is faster, Imp healing from Immo. and humanoid passive, and dance pet granting howl (usually) and some diverse damage

Vek
Top Rater

Post by Vek » April 1st, 2014, 10:28 am

I picked up my P/S Arctic Fox Kit(flurry, crouch, dance), Son of Animus(batter, touch, extra plating) and Fiendish Imp(Sear Magic, Immolation, Rush). My thinking was that the main goal of the Imp was to do some damage, then switch back and heal up with immolate. Rush is actually quite powerful even though it only has 210 damage, and Sear Magic would surprise any Haunters.

1.First fight was up against a Val’kyr, Stitched Pup and Blighted Squirrel. This was so much fun. My opponent confidently did CoD and Haunt, while I could cast Immolation and Rush for some damage. When the pup got in to do it’s Howl I Seared Magic to remove CoD, Haunt and sadly Immolation(should not have cast that, live and learn). Then I just switched in the Fox to take a huge bite out of the Pup and the Valk when it switched back. The Pup came back I switched to Imp and cast Immolation. Imp took a huge hit so time to get the Son of Animus in to cast Touch while getting a Howl. So I switched back to my Fox and Flurry(3 hits) + Touch healed for about 500. Pup died to Immolation(my Imp had healed fully by now). Pup dead, Valk almost dead, a dance and all my pets were faster than the squirrel and my opponent forfeited and I got an Undead stone. - win

2.Rematch. Now my opponent knew what to expect but still didn’t have much of chance. Haunt almost got my Imp killed but with Touch and Immolation it healed up so damn quick. Also Batter + Dance + Touch… well 3 hits is almost 600 health healed, this for two turns and an extra plating after that. Wow. By the end all three undead were actually dead, while my three pets still were above 70% health thanks to Touch of Animus. -win

3.Bandicoon(!), Clockwork Gnome, Wildhammer Gryphon Hatchling. Much more fun fight. Started with Immolation and Rush vs the Gnome who did a rocket. Switched to Fox to get Dance up, my opponent switched in the Gryphon. I switched to Son of Animus to start the healing process and managed to kill the Gryphon. The Bandicoon forced the failsafe but a round of touch healing batters took care of the bandicoon while still having 400 health left. Switched to Imp to get Immolation up against the Gnome, got a 900 rocket on the head. Switched to Fox to get dance up, managed to finish the Gnome with Flurry and Immolation.

4.Ghostly Skull, Onyxian Whelpling, Pandaren Water Spirit. An old nemesis of mine, good player. Was very close call, but Touch of animus won out in the end. Sear Magic came in handy to remove Geysers. Dance was very useful for the Animus to be faster than the Water Spirit. In the end a 4 health fox got two turns of Touch boosted Flurry against the Skull, so healed back up a lot for the win. Imp last pet standing with almost full health. -win

5.Fossilized Hatchling, Death Talon Whelpguard, S/S Alpine Hare. Fox ate the Hatchling. Fox hurt the Whelpguard and Imp and Animus could finish it off. Animus was in so did a little damage to the Hare. But in the end the Hare stood no chance against Rush(hit first next turn and strong vs critters), Bam. Touch had no use in this fight at all. -win

6.Valk, Kovok, Son of Animus. CoD, Haunt. Kovok came in and I seared away Pheromones as well as CoD and Haunt. Now I was careless and Kovok killed my Imp with Poison and a Puncture Wound, ouch. It came down to Son vs Son. Amissed Touch sealed my fate. My fault for losing the Imp so early, dammit. - loss

7.Rematch. I started with Wolf vs Valk. Lost the Wolf due to a crit. And lost the game again. Couldn’t do much against his Son with Plating. Got down to a cursed imp vs almost full Kovok. I used sear magic a turn early else it would have been closer. -loss

8.Switched Imp abilities hoping for a rematch. Anub, Moth, Wild Golden Hatchling. Missed the Gate, ofc. Anub had stoneskin, making immolation and batters quite weak. Touch manage to win out healing up the Son both against the Idol and the Moth, even though it missed once. -win

9.Rematch against team 5, and I had just switched away from Rush. I manage to escape with a close win. -win

10.Rematch. My opponent started with the Whelpguard, took advantage of dragonkin racial to do huge team damage with AoE. Managed to survive mostly due to Touch healing back a lot on my Imp and on my Son. The Son of Animus managed to kill the Hatchling with only one Bonestorm going off, phew, saving the Imp. The Rabbit killed the Son, but a dancing wolf was faster than the rabbit and could easily chew it up. -win

This team is quite fun to play, especially since all three pets work well together. But I can see it will have trouble in a Sandstorm or against Shell pets since most attacks are small. I did bad in my first match vs the Kovok and in the second I just didn’t have it at all. I really wanted a rematch with Burn instead of Rush against that Animus. Still 8-2, good wins. Only faced one stoneskin using pet, and it was a bit troublesome to take down. Sandstorm would severely limit this teams usefulness. But it was a very fun team to play.

Mojogrow, how about a bleed team? Spineclaw Crab, Infested Bear Cub and round off with Ruby Droplet(acid touch, bubble, plagued blood(to get some healing from the bleed)).

Mojogrow

Post by Mojogrow » April 2nd, 2014, 6:59 pm

I like this team! I really, really like it a lot! Tested it once again, 10 games and after a delightful 7-2-1 scoring, I have to say, this one is a keeper!

1. Infinite Whelp, Corefire Pup, Baneling: Rare seeing a Baneling, but when he saw a his Corefire bro get 2 hit by Spineclaw, he turned tail and ran. WIN

2. Rematch, this time he decided to stay. Turns out the infinite whelp isn't all that if he doesn't chain a stun on you, everyone went down quick enough and I was left with a fair bit of health on all my pets. WIN

3. Emerald Proto-Whelp, Blighthawk, Darkmoon Zepp.: Now here was a closer game, almost lost it near the end with a ghostly bite leaving my poor Ruby Droplet at 69 health! WIN

4. Unborn val'kyr, K-L Runt, Fel Flame: Oh Noo, not a B/B Val'kyr! Got my bleed on her as she CoD'd me. I used Rip again, since I didn't want to waste BitW, and to my surprise she pulled out Fel Flame (O.O). Rip hit him, and a follow-up critical BitW from my P/P Spineclaw killed him before he had the chance to say "Hello". Rest was a simple cleanup, didn't even use my Ruby Droplet once. WIN

5.Crow, Crow, (Flippin') Crow: Well, I have no Magic move, 2 'Important' Beast moves, No Dragon types, 1 'important' Aquatic, no Weather... Yeah this kinda rocked me... LOSS

Funny story though, Afterwards, I was a little ticked off... Grabbed my 3 Nexus Whelplings (All P/P) and went on a Crow hunt. First queue, I get them again, and BOY was he sorry... Crows falling left, right, and center, no Mana Surges missed and no Darkness stayed long enough for him to use a Nocturnal strike. Satisfied at my revenge, I queued again, forgetting that I changed my team to this rather... Power Oriented kill squad. I looked up to my shock to see I was against a double Val'kyr with Lil' Rag in the back. I decided might as well give it a shot... pulled up my Nexus W. and went to work on the first Val'k (the Unholy Ascension one) it was a one for one fight, both dying at the same time and my team now having UA on them. Out came Val'k 2 with Cod/Haunt, I used the turn to refresh the weather and start the Surge. As the valk went "down", Lil'rag came into a DOUBLE Critical Surge and was 1 hit and I won! I was just looking at my screen with sheer awe (expecting to have to wait the whole Haunt/Sons to be able to do anything) Anyways, back to team at hand.

6.Raven, KL Runt, Phoenix: Close game, ended with a unfortunately due to an infected bite miss and my undead round clinching the Tie.

7. Lil' Bling, Spinebound Crab, Corefire Pup: Yay Elemental! Was another easy win, Lil' Bling posed the most problems with his gift of bad tidings, but all in all it ended with ruby at 3/4 full and Mr.Bear still alive as well. WIN

8. Feline Familiar, Darkmoon Zepp., Panda Water Spirit: Ouch this one burns! 2 hard to kill enemies, and not enough cleanse/damage mitigation on my end. Ruby saved me from a watery stun and won the day for this team! WIN

9. Nether Fairie Dragon, Kovok, Marionette: Well I feel foolish... I was waiting for the bite, but all I got was a black claw and another poison from Kovok, by the time he was down, all my pet were below half and my bear was at 400 hp... Managed to pull a tie out of nowhere but really bad game due to a miss-assumption on my part. TIE

10. 'Uncommon' Willy, MoonMoon, Baneling: What a team! I almost lost due to bad RnG and truthfully would have, had his Willy been Rare! Baneling was a true nightmare, timing his speed-up just right to get 2 turns of dodging with his Burrow. a good player with a unexpectedly (read WTF HAPPENED) strong team, was a great way to end the night. WIN

The team of my choosing this time will be a themed team! Some of us just aren't animal people, and so Vek, How about a team of Enchanted Broom, Creepy Crate and Sen'jin Fetish! Some utility and all around fun with your team of in-animate objects... I mean pets!

Incredibade

Post by Incredibade » April 2nd, 2014, 11:33 pm

My team was Terrible turnip, Peddlefeet and a random Call lightning pet. I tried Sentry, Thundering dragon and Skywisp and i still never won a game. Peddlefeet is just to weak. I also was a little bit unlucky with the match up (even though it was popular pets. I lost 6 games without a chance if im honest and ended up just bringing in the Valkyr instead of Peddlefeet and then won easy with Turnip, Sentry and Val'kyr. This wont happen again, sorry!:P

Anyhow, Mojogrow, i want you to go with Harmonious porcupette, Xu'fu and Spineclaw crab or Snarly, pref Spineclaw which heal benefit from Moonlight, but try both i think.

Vek
Top Rater

Post by Vek » April 3rd, 2014, 11:09 am

Broom, Voodoo Figurine and Creepy Crate, here's how it went down:

1. Death Adder, Glockwork Gnome, droplet of y'shaarj Was a draw, but I should have played the broom vs slow death adder for an easy win. Also didn’t switch out the droplet, let it AoE for too long. draw.

2 and 3. Pandaren Fire Spirit, Adder, Direhorn. Broom really punished the beasts, even though the direhorn had a shield, switching it out helped a lot. win, win

4. Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling, Treasure Goblin, Darkmoon Tonk. Bonestorm took care of decoy and did huge damage to goblin. Voodoo Figurine had strong attack vs tonk and sear magic took care of mines. win

5. Sunreaver, Clockwork Gnome, Grinder. Broom was the star, batter hitting a lot and sweeping away turrets and switching opponents. win

6. Sunreaver, clockwork gnome, droplet of y’shaarj. Sweeping turrets again, switching out droplet prepared to AoE. Voodoo with strong attack vs mechs. win

7. Valk, Rabbit, Dread Hatchling. Rabbit just chewed everything up, and CoD missed when going off in darkness. At least got the Valk killed. loss

8. Eart spirit, raggy, deathwing. Endgame Broom vs deathwing. Broom also had weak attacks vs the elementals. loss

9. Water spirit, skull, onyxian whelping. I know this guy, even with dragon attacks vs broom, voodoo figurine really screwed his geyser plans. win

10. Rematch vs Valk/Rabbit. Better, and closer, but still a loss. Hard work. Tried switching back the rabbit to bonestorm it. But the Valk did too much damage. loss

Record: 6-1-3. Pretty good. Was also quite fun to play, but one speedy rabbit truly is the bane of this team.

Incredibade, guess it's you and me again. You don't seem to be able to work the teams i give you. Perhaps if you get a team one of my recurring opponents use. But since you don't seem to have certain pets levelled it's going to be slightly changed.
Fossilized Hatchling(BONESTORM!!). Plan here is to start with Hatchling. Try and get two bonestorms in and punish the first pet up.
When the Hatchling has done it's work you switch to either:
Darkmoon Tonk(missile, mines, ion cannon). Get a minefield down, then punish the one you are facing until it forces a switch. Or you get it to about 700 health so you can finish it with Ion Cannon.
Then mop up with:
Skywisp Moth(slicing wind, cocoon strike, moth dust).
Hope this works better. :)

Incredibade

Post by Incredibade » April 4th, 2014, 11:01 am

So: Fossilized hatchling, Darkmoon Tonk and Skywisp Moth

Stats: 4-0-6.

Summary: The hatchling and tonk combo works well, i would prefer to use the warbot in the future since i only once managed to get 2 minefields off. In all fairness most of the losses came from AoE teams removing my Moths racial and rendering it useless as last pets in almost all those games since i faced faster pets. A more suitable last pet then the Moth, maybe a crab would be better and warbot instead of tonk since you want to cleave, and getting 2 minefields is very important.

I'd like you to try: Mountain Panda(2,2,1), Vengeful Porcupette (2,1,1) Which are the pets i find the most fun atm and a pet thats strong vs Flying of your choice