Singing Sunflower

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Terribletim68
Singing Sunflower

Post by Terribletim68 » February 21st, 2014, 9:31 pm

Can you guys give me your input on Singing Sunflower? I'm curious what rotation you use or think is best. It seems like not being able to do anything for two rounds after Solar Beam can cause some issues, no? Can I swap him out after using Solar Beam or does he have to just sit there? How good is this pet in battles anyway?

Jerebear
Pet Score:13370
Realm:Llane-us

Re: Singing Sunflower

Post by Jerebear » February 21st, 2014, 11:36 pm

It can be particularly good when paired with a crawdad + another pet. He can cast sunlight to increase health and healing, toss a HoT on himself, and move to the back row while other pets do stuff using Sunlight's increased health and healing to their advantage. That said, this is the basis of many types of stall teams, which tend to have a negative view by the community.

Solar Beam can be used as a finisher if you time it as the kill shot on the last pet you are facing. You cannot swap while recuperating from Solar Beam however.
Carry Pet Experience Reference Guide:
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8829

Terribletim68

Re: Singing Sunflower

Post by Terribletim68 » February 22nd, 2014, 11:25 am

Thanks, I know he's quite the staller. I also have the Idol and the Ancient, they seem rather "stallish" as well. But they also seem crazy good too. Hard to not go that route with how good they are in battles. :?