Are Battle Tamers on a diffrent reset timer to dailies?

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Snowyjoe
Pet Score:2540
Realm:Proudmoore-us
Are Battle Tamers on a diffrent reset timer to dailies?

Post by Snowyjoe » February 11th, 2014, 11:14 am

I've been noticing this issue since the Dark Moon Faire... but my Daily Pet Tamer quests don't seem to be resetting properly

I only do the dailies on one character so it's not an "already completed on another character" issue

Instead of resting at the proper 3am timer, my Pet Tamer dailies seem to reset 24 hours from when I completed them.

So for example:
I complete a Pet Daily at 2am server time.
All other dailies reset at 3am server time.
Pet Dailies still have not reset
Pet Daily reset at 2 am Server time.

Anyone else having this issue or is it supposed to be like this?

Cheln
Pet Score:5060
Realm:Dath'Remar-us

Re: Are Battle Tamers on a diffrent reset timer to dailies?

Post by Cheln » February 17th, 2014, 8:11 am

This may be due to a time difference at the Darkmoon Faire. I notice that when I go to the faire it is cross realm with servers that are 1 hour different to my server time so the dailies may be set at their time not mine. I usually leave the faire daily to last so it is not an issue.

This time difference was also noticeable when I was farming for the Qiraji Guardling. Again I was in cross realm with the same servers at the faire so things were out of whack for me as time was set to another servers time.

I hope that addresses your question, If I interpreted it correctly :)

Shikon01
MVP
Pet Score:2668
Realm:Silvermoon-us

Re: Are Battle Tamers on a diffrent reset timer to dailies?

Post by Shikon01 » February 18th, 2014, 11:45 am

Hell, I didn't know the first 4 pandaria tamers were on a timer until I got through the first three and came back the next day to finish the 4th one and realized they cleared the board and I was going to have to start over. I WAS PISSED as HELL, because it didn't reset w/ my 10 weekly battles like I thought it would. I don't think those should reset period EXCEPT for the weekly and daily battles. I know now if I'm going to have a group of tamers to complete I will be sure I have the time to knock it out when I accept the quest. Hell, I was struggling as it was on a wing and prayer to beat some of these tamers the first time. For me, the 10 weekly battles always resets following maint. Just my 2 cents :) Cheln, you make a good point that might of been what happened to me, but I'm not gonna take any chances lol !!