Dailies and Achieves for each toon?

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Kring
Pet Score:6755
BattleTag®:scrufola#2941
Realm:Kargath-eu
Re: Dailies and Achieves for each toon?

Post by Kring » February 11th, 2014, 9:44 am

V3gaskan3 wrote:Mounts with faction grinds like say out in Shadomoon Valley you can do with multiple toons to work on multiple mounts, yet they are all still shared.
You can buy all the other Netherdrakes for 250g each after you got your first. There's no need to do the grind multiple times.

Maizing
Pet Score:5724
BattleTag®:Maizing#1456
Realm:Feathermoon-us

Post by Maizing » February 11th, 2014, 11:29 am

Kring wrote:
V3gaskan3 wrote:Mounts with faction grinds like say out in Shadomoon Valley you can do with multiple toons to work on multiple mounts, yet they are all still shared.
You can buy all the other Netherdrakes for 250g each after you got your first. There's no need to do the grind multiple times.
Yeah. That is what I did on two characters back when the Netherdrake faction grind was current content. I had planned on doing it with the rest of my alts, but the account wide mount update made that unnecessary.

Ziboo
MVP
Pet Score:11204
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us

Post by Ziboo » February 12th, 2014, 5:39 pm

I'm torn on that. For one I HATE dailies, and don't do all of any unless there's something I want (pets/mounts) and I'm glad they've combined that, so I don't have to do netherwing or cloud rep for each character.

Would l like the dailies for pet battles NOT account-wide - yes for purely selfish reasons - I'd love the chance to get more stones/pets and have ALL the 90s doing them!

Yalina
MVP
Pet Score:3448
Realm:Feathermoon-us

Post by Yalina » February 19th, 2014, 7:13 pm

It's about what's being leveled. When you do Netherwing dailies, you're leveling a specific character's Netherwing reputation. The mount at the end is the reward for the leveling. You can't throw 5 characters on the same account at Shadowmoon Valley and walk away with a Netherdrake in a day. If Character A is two dailies short of exalted, Character B on the same account can't finish it off for her.

With pet battles, you're leveling the pet, and that progress is shared. If 5 characters on the same account all took a Tiny Sporebat and battled it, well, that pet is probably now 25. If Character A got your Tiny Sporebat to level 23, Character B can make the final push to 25.

The pet battle dailies are account wide because the progress is account wide, and reputation gains are not. The reward for getting exalted may be shared, but the act of getting there wasn't.

Post by Guest » February 21st, 2014, 10:44 am

It's over 1.5 hours to do all the tamers that reward bags already, and you want to be able to do more?

The idea is just silly. Personally I'd rather they make some sort of mini game for pets in the garrisons. We'll be able to collect and send out NPCs to do "adventures". Why can't we do something similar for pets? The adventure has a chance to reward a battle stone, etc etc. The more pets you have, the more adventures you can undertake at one time.