Stunted Direhorn

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Badpathing
MVP
Pet Score:12840
Realm:Proudmoore-us
Stunted Direhorn

Post by Badpathing » February 8th, 2014, 4:59 am

Been playing a long time, and I have a decent amount of achievement points (18,420), but this Stunted Direhorn is probably the one thing I am most happy to have done.

I just got it, making it my 600th pet. 2 pets left that I can get, but both are seasonal (arena, guardling) and I missed the Ony Whelp (GRRRRRRRRRR) and I sold my Murky from the first Blizzcon (DOUBLE GRRR). I don't count those two since one is simply not possible (I have ticketed many times) and I am not crazy enough to spend $2k on a pet.

So, just working on the pet levels now, and wanted to celebrate this little guy. I sure did hate earning him.

Savior82
MVP
Pet Score:10031
Realm:Draenor-eu

Re: Stunted Direhorn

Post by Savior82 » February 8th, 2014, 5:07 am

Grats, Stunted Direhorn was my 600th pet too. Getting the achievement felt good, knowing that you don't have to waste any more time on PvP pet battles. :P
Ruiru @ Draenor-EU

Shikon01
MVP
Pet Score:2668
Realm:Silvermoon-us

Post by Shikon01 » February 8th, 2014, 6:42 am

Grats !! Hitting those achievements is always sweet :)

Tiggindy
MVP
Pet Score:10765
BattleTag®:Mersenne#1798
Realm:Lothar-us

Post by Tiggindy » February 8th, 2014, 8:44 am

Congrats!

Are you gonna try for the title? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shikon01
MVP

Post by Shikon01 » February 8th, 2014, 9:04 am

I am now officially 9 wins from getting my stunted direhorn :) Ya'll bear w/ me this weekend if I repeat myself or if my spelling sucks ..I'm trying to catch my writing messes, but I'm definitely on drugs...I have passed 2 of 5 kidneys stones so my focus among other things is less than lacking to say the least. Child labor of 10 babies w/o drugs ( and I have had one ) would be a walk in the park compared to trying to pass these damn things :lol:

Badpathing
MVP

Post by Badpathing » February 8th, 2014, 2:04 pm

Savior82 wrote:Grats, Stunted Direhorn was my 600th pet too. Getting the achievement felt good, knowing that you don't have to waste any more time on PvP pet battles. :P
Since I am still leveling my pets, I will probably still do the 10 wins weekly for the biscuit. Though, tbh, my battlegroup must be kind of derpy because I probably had something like a 80% win rate last night, and I played about 50 matches. It was nice because the same people were queuing that I had trounced, and when they saw me they just fled which gave me quite a few free wins.

Badpathing
MVP

Post by Badpathing » February 8th, 2014, 2:05 pm

Tiggindy wrote:Congrats!

Are you gonna try for the title? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes, 10 wins a week. So, maybe in like...2 years or so?....*sigh*

Shikon01
MVP

Post by Shikon01 » February 8th, 2014, 10:06 pm

I'm w/ you on that I still have tons to level and nee my biscuit too and it forces me to gets some wins in as well :)