Addon Rematch

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Gello
Pet Score:9171
Realm:Hyjal-us
Re: Addon Rematch

Post by Gello » January 29th, 2014, 10:14 pm

2.2.5 on wowinterface is up and should fix the right-click bug. Thanks for mentioning it!

Are you asking to have the carry slot be empty if you swap in a team with no pet in the leveling queue?

That can be done but I'll probably make it an option. The intended behavior is to have three pets ready to fight. If you load a partial team (team with a leveling pet saved but no leveling pet ready, or a team with pets you don't have (imported with greyed out placeholders for species)), it loads the partial team in the first slots and any leftover slots are whatever was loaded before. ie:

Current pets:
slot 1: Pet A
slot 2: Pet B
slot 3: Pet C

Team:
slot 1: Pet D
slot 2: leveling pet (with no pet in leveling queue)
slot 3: Pet E

loading Team results in this (intended to have three pets ready to fight):

slot 2: Pet E
slot 3: Pet A

But you want:

slot 2: empty

That's doable but probably as an option. Anyone else have a preference? Which should it default to? DEA or D(empty)E?

If empty slots are still being used a month after using the addon (except for the special cases like the level 1 pet and two empty slots to check breeds as mentioned earlier), the pet leveling system isn't working as I had hoped.

Jerebear
Pet Score:13370
Realm:Llane-us

Post by Jerebear » January 29th, 2014, 10:25 pm

Other possible option for the result:
D
B
E

If B == D or B == E
D
A
E

if both A and B equal D and E
D
C
E

I guess the thing that bothers me is the change of order of the pets. For some tamers, the order matters (like when you use the first slot as the "carry pet" for the Mt. Hyjal Tamer). The slot doesn't have to be empty (that was just the first thing I thought of), but the pet order getting moved around can be jarring if the team strat involves switching at the beginning of the fight to avoid or soak an initial attack. Does that make better sense? I'm not really good at explaining things.

EDIT: for first slot carry pets, the results could be:
A
E
F

B
E
F

C
E
F

Sorry for all the back and forth stuff. I know it is mostly OCD related.
Carry Pet Experience Reference Guide:
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8829

Gello

Post by Gello » January 29th, 2014, 10:37 pm

D
A
E
That's a good compromise. I can do that.

I was also considering perhaps for ease of transitioning: when PBT teams are imported, either:
1) mark incoming empty slots as leveling pets and add a few pets under 25 to the leveling queue
or
2) let the empty slots remain empty and flip on the option to load missing pets as empty slots

Jerebear

Post by Jerebear » January 29th, 2014, 11:59 pm

My vote would be for #1 (and you would only need to put in one levelling pet to start). That way, you wouldn't have to deal with empty slots altogether.

Also, I ended up editing a previous post while you were posting another. Did you see my comment about the Collision Detection on the "Current Battle Pets" portion of the window?

I've been using the addon tonight to test out low level pet levelling in wild pet battles. So far it has been really nice. I haven't decided where I want the window to go on my screen yet, but I really like how the queuing options currently work. I load up a bunch of pre level 10 pets, and when my current one hits level 10/11 I take it out of the queue.

Gello

Post by Gello » January 30th, 2014, 12:50 am

Yeah #1 may be better. I'll cancel the missing-pets-cause-empty-slots option then, and go with pets that are loaded get priority on position. Any missing pets can be filled with current pets. And then make empty slots on imported teams into leveling pets and grab a few rare under-25 pets. Down the road there will be much more queue import options (all rares under 25/favorites under 25/etc as Kring suggested earlier)

And I did see that edit about collision detection. It's on my todo list now thanks!

Kpb321
Pet Score:3974
BattleTag®:kpb#1554
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Post by Kpb321 » January 30th, 2014, 1:13 am

Thanks for the quick changes. I just tried things out briefly tonight. The empty slot stuff seems to be working fine now and the end of queue on the leveling pet in your current team works great. The quicker switch for right clicking to start the fight isn't reliable for me. It's not generating an lua errors or spam about the pet battle already being in progress but it is only successfully switching maybe half the time. Never had any problems with it switching teams other than when I was trying to test switching teams and starting the battle with a legendary at the same time.

I did notice one minor issue. If you have a dead pet in one of your slots and swap to a team with PBT that has an empty in that slot the red X remains over the empty slot. May also remain in other scenarios.

I can't speak for anyone else but almost all my empty slots in PBT are for leveling pets so converting them into leveling slots would make sense.

If you are getting fancy on autofilling the leveling queue I'd love something that was all rares under level 25 that I don't already have a rare level 25 version of that pet. I happen to have a number of duplicates that are rares that I wouldn't want to level up because I either happened to capture them as a wild pet and thought that breed might be useful someday or just tradable blue quality pets that are dupes that I'm in the process of moving around to sell on another AH. I rarely ever want to level dupes up to 25 so don't auto queue them please =)

Maizing
Pet Score:5724
BattleTag®:Maizing#1456
Realm:Feathermoon-us

Post by Maizing » January 30th, 2014, 2:13 am

I have played with this a bit more. I am still using Pet Battle Teams for some things, but for most others, I am liking this add on. Some observations:

I gave up on using the auto load team feature. Since I am manually adding most leveling pets directly to the teams that I want them in, it was more hassle than it was worth (at this stage of my pet leveling, my pets are all level 22 or higher, and I am putting whichever of those that is lowest level in the pet leveling slot, with a couple of exceptions... only Critters vs the Thundering Pandaren Spirit and no elementals vs Aki).

Since I am still using Pet Battle Teams for some things, I found that I had to have a team set up as a default team when I use Rematch. I simply made the team at the top of the list my default team and named that team "Rematch" so I would know that I need to have that team selected in Pet Battle Teams or whatever of my other teams I had selected would get messed up and need to be remade. I am finding that each of these add ons has uses that the other can't quite handle as well.

I set up a team to use against Jungle Grubs to top off my level 24 pets (in addition to the teams I use in Outlands against those Tamers). I have only used this team for one session of wild pet battles though, and the information regarding team names in this thread makes me wonder if there will be issues the next time I go to use it.

I never did figure out how to import my teams from Pet Battle Teams, so when I set up my teams in Rematch, I just selected the correct team in Pet Battle Teams and then saved it in Rematch.

I would like to be able to set criteria for leveling slots in each team. Maybe have a check list menu (similar to the menu for the hide/show options for Pet Journal Enhanced) that comes up when you right click on a slot and designate it as a leveling slot.

The minimum criteria that I would want to use for a check list would be:
1) Pet Family
2) Pet Level
3) Percentage of XP over what was required to gain current level (I think this one would be best as simply a min/max option)

Everyone has different methods of pet leveling, so others might want other options for such a menu... and someone else might think of something that I would also want, but which I did not think of.

I would like to have an option to designate all pets that meet certain criteria as leveling pets rather than having to select each pet individually (so for my top off teams, all pets of level 24 would be in the leveling queue etc). Then have a sorting function (personally, I mark all pets that I might actively use in pet battles as favorites and give those top attention when I level pets, but my ultimate goal is all pets at level 25).

Icedsugar
Top Rater
Pet Score:3881
BattleTag®:Icedsugar#6634
Realm:Khaz'goroth-us

Post by Icedsugar » January 30th, 2014, 2:57 am

Just downloaded this and giving it a try.
I use my Zandalari Anklerender (or one of those ones) lvl 25 to lvl up pets against critters in Valley of 4 Winds and I use 2 low lvl levelling pets as he can solo all pets there. Sometimes one low lvl pet dies and it's just easy to have another standing by.
One question though - and it may be just me that has not figured it out yet:
Can I have two levelling pets loaded at the same time?

Edit: If not, no worries! Had to do it manually in the past anyways and so far I love the rest of this new add-on's features.

Kring
Pet Score:6755
BattleTag®:scrufola#2941
Realm:Kargath-eu

Post by Kring » January 30th, 2014, 4:18 am

Gello wrote:2.2.5 on wowinterface is up and should fix the right-click bug. Thanks for mentioning it!

Are you asking to have the carry slot be empty if you swap in a team with no pet in the leveling queue?

That can be done but I'll probably make it an option. The intended behavior is to have three pets ready to fight. If you load a partial team (team with a leveling pet saved but no leveling pet ready, or a team with pets you don't have (imported with greyed out placeholders for species)), it loads the partial team in the first slots and any leftover slots are whatever was loaded before. ie:

Current pets:
slot 1: Pet A
slot 2: Pet B
slot 3: Pet C

Team:
slot 2: leveling pet (with no pet in leveling queue)

loading Team results in this (intended to have three pets ready to fight):

slot 2: Pet E
slot 3: Pet A

But you want:

slot 2: empty

That's doable but probably as an option. Anyone else have a preference? Which should it default to? DEA or D(empty)E?

If empty slots are still being used a month after using the addon (except for the special cases like the level 1 pet and two empty slots to check breeds as mentioned earlier), the pet leveling system isn't working as I had hoped.
What I expted:

D
empty
E

What I would understand if it happens

D
B
E

What looks to me like I broke the addon

D
E
A

The first time I saw the DEA I thought: "Shit, this addon is broken." Turns out that was done on purpose but it looks like the change didn't went through. I couldn't imagine why the addon would put pet E in slot 2 when I specifically asked for pet E to be in slot 3. That triggers my OCD.

Kring
Pet Score:6755
BattleTag®:scrufola#2941
Realm:Kargath-eu

Post by Kring » January 30th, 2014, 4:22 am

Kpb321 wrote:If you are getting fancy on autofilling the leveling queue I'd love something that was all rares under level 25 that I don't already have a rare level 25 version of that pet.
Don't auto add more then 2 pets to the queue. Currently there's no option to dump the queue and even if there is one a new user might not find that option. Stuff like that just scares them away because they get overwhelmed with automagic stuff.

Icedsugar
Top Rater

Post by Icedsugar » January 30th, 2014, 7:03 am

I really do love the "save for NPC" ability and the autoload, but have been testing this a bit and found one thing about it really, really annoying: When your "saved" team dies, it is almost impossible to replace them! I'm testing this in the Celestial Tournament and once my team is dead and I click on say, Blingtron, it keeps bringing up the dead team and won't let me replace them with an alternative team unless I try it about 6 times. Is there some easier way to go about this?

I have even had to re-save the team for Blingtron to something else to be able to replace the dead pets!

EDIT: Forgot to mention, the only other way to go about this is to disable autoload, but that is defeating the object of this feature...

Kpb321

Post by Kpb321 » January 30th, 2014, 12:02 pm

Icedsugar wrote:I really do love the "save for NPC" ability and the autoload, but have been testing this a bit and found one thing about it really, really annoying: When your "saved" team dies, it is almost impossible to replace them! I'm testing this in the Celestial Tournament and once my team is dead and I click on say, Blingtron, it keeps bringing up the dead team and won't let me replace them with an alternative team unless I try it about 6 times. Is there some easier way to go about this?

I have even had to re-save the team for Blingtron to something else to be able to replace the dead pets!

EDIT: Forgot to mention, the only other way to go about this is to disable autoload, but that is defeating the object of this feature...
How do you have your options set? If you've got the default settings you should be able to target Blington and then switch the team and start the fight. Just make sure you keep blingtron selected the whole time. If you've got the "on mouse over" option selected you'd need to select them, change the pet and then use a interact with npc hotkey to start the fight with out mousing back over blingtron. You can change the team you just have to make sure you don't what ever triggers the auto load again. It can be challenging if you use the mouse over option but it can be done.

Kpb321

Post by Kpb321 » January 30th, 2014, 12:07 pm

Kring wrote:
Kpb321 wrote:If you are getting fancy on autofilling the leveling queue I'd love something that was all rares under level 25 that I don't already have a rare level 25 version of that pet.
Don't auto add more then 2 pets to the queue. Currently there's no option to dump the queue and even if there is one a new user might not find that option. Stuff like that just scares them away because they get overwhelmed with automagic stuff.
I wasn't suggesting this as part of the initial auto populate leveling queue but as manually triggered automatic leveling queue filling button someplace.

Gello

Post by Gello » January 30th, 2014, 10:17 pm

The quicker switch for right clicking to start the fight isn't reliable for me. It's not generating an lua errors or spam about the pet battle already being in progress but it is only successfully switching maybe half the time. Never had any problems with it switching teams other than when I was trying to test switching teams and starting the battle with a legendary at the same time.
:( That's unfortunate but maybe not unexpected. I was surprised it was even possible. I guess the 'On Mouseover' bit will stay. Thanks for testing it and letting me know!
I did notice one minor issue. If you have a dead pet in one of your slots and swap to a team with PBT that has an empty in that slot the red X remains over the empty slot. May also remain in other scenarios.
Fixed for next update, thanks!
If you are getting fancy on autofilling the leveling queue I'd love something that was all rares under level 25 that I don't already have a rare level 25 version of that pet.
Good point I'll make sure that the standard behavior is to not populate the queue with duplicates.
Can I have two levelling pets loaded at the same time?
Not yet, but it's on the list for when the queue gets an overhaul (the autofill bit, queue sorting, speciesID saved with petID).
I couldn't imagine why the addon would put pet E in slot 2 when I specifically asked for pet E to be in slot 3. That triggers my OCD.
Sorry :p In my mind, if you had a team with specific pets you wanted to load, you would want those pets fighting first. If you could only load two pets from a team, it would put them first and the first pets of what you had before would fill in the rest.

But I can understand why pet position would matter more. This is fixed in next update.
I set up a team to use against Jungle Grubs to top off my level 24 pets (in addition to the teams I use in Outlands against those Tamers). I have only used this team for one session of wild pet battles though, and the information regarding team names in this thread makes me wonder if there will be issues the next time I go to use it.
The white teams specific to the NPC you saved at is specifically to the NPC ID. All Jungle Grubs in Krasarang Wilds share the same NPC ID (63304). So it will react the same to all Jungle Grubs there. If they ever add other NPCs with the name "Jungle Grubs", but with different NPC IDs, it will not react to them.

For instance if you look up Lorewalker Cho:
http://www.wowhead.com/npcs?filter=na=lorewalker+cho

You'll see there are at least 40+ different versions of him out in the world, almost all of them with unique NPC IDs. If you manually save a team as "Lorewalker Cho" so it has a gold name and not white, and you have auto load or auto show enabled, it will react to all copies of Lorewalker Cho. Fortunately his NPC ID at the Celestial Tournament is unique, so if you save a team with the celestial-tournament Lorewalker Cho targeted, it will save his NPC ID and only react to that version of him. If that made sense.
I would like to be able to set criteria for leveling slots in each team. Maybe have a check list menu (similar to the menu for the hide/show options for Pet Journal Enhanced) that comes up when you right click on a slot and designate it as a leveling slot.

The minimum criteria that I would want to use for a check list would be:
1) Pet Family
2) Pet Level
3) Percentage of XP over what was required to gain current level (I think this one would be best as simply a min/max option)

Everyone has different methods of pet leveling, so others might want other options for such a menu... and someone else might think of something that I would also want, but which I did not think of.

I would like to have an option to designate all pets that meet certain criteria as leveling pets rather than having to select each pet individually (so for my top off teams, all pets of level 24 would be in the leveling queue etc). Then have a sorting function (personally, I mark all pets that I might actively use in pet battles as favorites and give those top attention when I level pets, but my ultimate goal is all pets at level 25).
Per-slot criterea may be a lot but I'll keep it in mind. There are definitely different preferences of leveling pets.

What do you mean by percentage of XP over what was required to gain level?

The plan right now is to create a save/edit dialog to set leveling pet options for a team. So far the only two planned criterea are minimum hp and maximum level. When loading a team with these criterea saved it will fetch from the queue only pets that meet those criterea.

But it's still in planning stages. It will have to wait until after the browser gets attached.
I really do love the "save for NPC" ability and the autoload, but have been testing this a bit and found one thing about it really, really annoying: When your "saved" team dies, it is almost impossible to replace them! I'm testing this in the Celestial Tournament and once my team is dead and I click on say, Blingtron, it keeps bringing up the dead team and won't let me replace them with an alternative team unless I try it about 6 times. Is there some easier way to go about this?

Yeah that's one reason for the auto-load key binding to temporarily shut it off/on. There are times when you don't want to auto load. I was thinking of putting the 'Auto Load' checkbutton on the main screen to switch it on/off without going into options. I've tried having autoload disabled for 5 minutes after making a manual change but it didn't work well because more often than not I was going to turn it back on anyway when turning to a new celestial npc; or I spent more than 5 minutes on changing pets and it turned on unexpectedly.

That said, perhaps I can make auto-load not attempt a load if there are dead pets on a team.

Or, maybe better, any manual loading of other teams or changing of pets will disable autoload for the last NPC you've encountered. When you move on to a new NPC autoload will turn back on.

Also, going back to the leveling queue autofill, and maybe for consideration in future ideas, one of the goals of this addon is to attach a browser as I've mentioned in passing a few times. To make it not only easy to load/swap teams but to find specific pets. The journal is great but it really lacks the ability to find pets for a specific purpose.

This was posted on wowinterface back in October (back then Rematch was specifically focused for saved targets without leveling pets or custom teams):
The future "version" of this addon (it will probably be a separate addon and this one left to target-specific stuff) will have a list of your saved teams (one tab for targets, another for custom teams without a target). It would be relatively trivial to make a button send a team to someone and their Rematch will capture it. I'll see if I can incorporate something like that too in the short term. btw, here's the browser portion of the future "version" of this addon:

Everything will be more tightly integrated as it gets closer to completion (which could be a while still, this is a project I've wanted to do since MoP launch but have finally started commiting time to it), but basically you can search for ability names like 'Call Lightning' and get all pets with the ability, or anything within ability text like 'Bleed' to see all pets that cause a 'Bleed' effect or are affected by 'Bleed'ing targets and stuff. And that type/strong/tough bar across the top is to choose whether to filter pets by types, pets that are strong vs types (your pets' abilities are strong vs chosen types), or tough vs types (your pets that will receive weak damage against the chosen type). The list pictured is pets that are strong against magic: pets with dragonkin attacks. And none of that 'Check All' vs 'Uncheck All' stuff. It assumes if nothing is checked, then you want to see it all, and a reset button will clear all the checks. I really dislike cascading dropdown menus and will do everything to minimize their use.
I'm thinking for the leveing queue auto-fill you can filter down the browser to the leveling criterea you want and then send them all over in bulk. So major leveling queue/UI changes will wait until after this to better integrate it all. It's also way overdue to get this last major component added--fortunately a working browser was done back in September but I'd like to rewrite it to make it fit more tightly with how the addon has evolved.

But it's also good to get fundamental ideas down as the addon is still in its formative stages.

Icedsugar
Top Rater

Post by Icedsugar » January 30th, 2014, 10:52 pm

Gello, just want to thank you for your time on this and for getting back to all of us! I know you also reply to other forums on this add-on - this support is what is lacking with a lot of others and why I think this one is going to be GREAT!

Kpb321

Post by Kpb321 » January 30th, 2014, 11:14 pm

Gello wrote:Yeah that's one reason for the auto-load key binding to temporarily shut it off/on. There are times when you don't want to auto load. I was thinking of putting the 'Auto Load' checkbutton on the main screen to switch it on/off without going into options. I've tried having autoload disabled for 5 minutes after making a manual change but it didn't work well because more often than not I was going to turn it back on anyway when turning to a new celestial npc; or I spent more than 5 minutes on changing pets and it turned on unexpectedly.

That said, perhaps I can make auto-load not attempt a load if there are dead pets on a team.

Or, maybe better, any manual loading of other teams or changing of pets will disable autoload for the last NPC you've encountered. When you move on to a new NPC autoload will turn back on.
Honestly. I don't think you should try to do anything to try to make it "intelligent" because no matter how complicated you make it you won't always guess right when someone wants to keep their team vs autoload a saved team. The more complicated things are the harder it will be for people to understand and predict the behavior and the more frustrating it will be. Right now it is fairly simple and straight forward. It autoloads when you target the npc or mouse over it depending on your settings and as long as you don't do that again after changing your team you won't get it reverted back to your autoload team.

Rather than try to make it more intelligent that way I'd rather see you try to address the root issue. You need to use an alternate team because your first team failed in the celestial tournament. Maybe you could allow us to actually define multiple teams, set a priority for the teams and load up the first team that has all their pets alive and full health. Or maybe let us define alternates by slot? My darkmoon tonk is dead, use the Menagerie Custodian instead. Snail XYZ is dead, use one of other 10 snails I've got.

Gello

Post by Gello » January 31st, 2014, 3:06 am

Rather than try to make it more intelligent that way I'd rather see you try to address the root issue. You need to use an alternate team because your first team failed in the celestial tournament. Maybe you could allow us to actually define multiple teams, set a priority for the teams and load up the first team that has all their pets alive and full health. Or maybe let us define alternates by slot? My darkmoon tonk is dead, use the Menagerie Custodian instead. Snail XYZ is dead, use one of other 10 snails I've got.
I'll going to earmark this for the grouping/organization bit. Open to other ideas too, especially if expressed with MS Paint or PS!

Instead of a team list like this:

Aquatic Killer
Critter Killer
Chi-Chi the whatsit
Snail Team 2
Magic Offense
Yulon the whatsit
Lorewalker Cho
Lorewalker Cho backup
Twin Tantrum
Elemental Team
Low level capture
Pandaria capture

Perhaps the alternate team idea can be melded into the grouping idea.

Picture the team list like this:

+ General Teams <- undeletable group that has uncategorized teams
- Celestial Tournament
.... - Chi-Chi the whatsit
........ Snail Team 2
........ Magic Offense
.... Yulon the whatsit
.... + Lorewalker Cho
.... Blingtron 4000
- PVP Teams
.... Twin Tantrum
.... Elemental Team
+ Capture Teams

The - is a collapsable header expanded to its components. + is a collapsable header that's closed.

There's overall groupings and then teams themselves can be groups.

Maybe a "Save" and "Advanced Save". "Save" will just do what it does now, except dump the team into the General group. "Advanced Save"(with a better name) will pop up a dialog asking for minimum hp and max level and where you want to save it.

An "Edit" can pop up the same window letting you choose where to move it in addition to changing other attributes like min hp and max level.

However, I think many teams will want to be used for multiple purposes. I use the turnip+exploding pets and the valkyr+pandaren water spirit+chrominius as backups in a lot of places. Is it sufficient that they sit in the general group?

Also, back to the auto load bit, if a team has alternates located within, if any pets are dead in the primary it will drop to the next alternate without a dead pet. And if the primary team and all alternates have a dead pet, then no auto load at all?

Too complicated? I suspect teams within teams may be too cumbersome to find again. And also prey to "forcing" a user to make duplicate turnip or chrominius teams peppered throughout the list making it much more cumbersome to scroll through.

As always open to suggestions. Specifically what a user would expect to do to manage teams with minimal fuss and no telepathy. Mark one team to be an alternate for many others? I can visualize the code/tables to do that, but I can't visualize the steps a user would go through to do that, given a potential for many dozens of teams.

Also, scrapping the alternate team concept, we could go the alternate pets for slots route. That may be more doable, as long as it's not a huge list of alternates, and it's something the user defines, like dragging a backup snail into a backup slot beneath the main pet. Having a hard time visualizing this also but I'll think on it.

Unfortunately this probably won't cure all instances of auto load being on at inconvenient times. If a user wants to try out a new pet, they should be able to just drop it in a slot and fight.

Icedsugar
Top Rater

Post by Icedsugar » January 31st, 2014, 4:21 am

Just a thought on pet levelling auto queuing:
(please note I am no coder and have no idea if my suggestions are stupid ways of doing things, but just trying to be logical)

What if there can be 3 pet levelling slots - call them X, Y and Z
For each we will have an individual levelling que, X, Y and Z
AND each one only deals with pets up to a certain lvl, i.e
X will be pets lvl 1 to 10,
Y pets lvl 10 to 20 and
Z pets lvl 20 to 24

My reasoning is this: Sometimes I just spend levelling up in one area against wild pets, so on that day/week I will not lvl up pets all the way to 25, but just level up pets from 1 to 10. Next I'll move to say the Vale and then lvl pets from 10 - 20. And lastly I have some pets that I may just wanna quickly top off and will take them to the tamers to reach 25.

Now if we have X Y and Z slots, we could essentially have a team with 3 levelling pets in them. We won't need 3, but saying we could have 3 as they are all individual levelling slots. This will solve my problem of having 2 levelling pets at the same time in case one dies, as I could have an X and a Y at say lvl 9 and lvl 11 in one team.

If coding is that clever, you could even auto switch a pet that reaches lvl 10 from X to Y and pets that reach lvl 20 from Y to Z.

All we'll have to do is assign the right levelling slot to the right team and not have to worry that the wrong levelling pet will ever load!

Edit: Just thought it may be an easier way than the max/min HP way mentioned before...
Edit 2: Just realised my overlap of pet levels may cause a problem, X, Y and Z should be 1-10, 11-20 and 21-24

Jerebear

Post by Jerebear » January 31st, 2014, 8:08 am

Not to shut down your idea, Icedsugar, but I personally wouldn't care for that style. I do a lot of long term levelling based on optimum experience output. As described, I would have a hard time working with the addon if those queues were implemented. It wouldn't be impossible to work with, but definitely annoying trying to manage all 3 queues.

Icedsugar
Top Rater

Post by Icedsugar » January 31st, 2014, 8:44 am

Jerebear, no worries! It is a lovely, simple add-on and I'd hate for him to compromise/complicate it by trying to please everyone, like me, with all the things I come up with. But maybe he gets a better idea of how we all use it differently and this will help him come up with whatever solution works best.